Heads up faux25 is going after ghost guns

Most gun guys I know have no idea what an 80% is. I tried explaining it to them in hopes they would start a build but have not had any success. Thank you Democrats, I think all this exposure will help them as well as many others get educated and begin their first build.
Here's an interesting one to consider: Maura has told us that if you had a lower prior to her edict, you are allowed to build it into a rifle. What if that lower was 80%? According to the Feds it's not a rifle but then again according to MA a complete lower isn't one either. Can you legally finish an 80% lower and build it into an AR15 then? This is really just more evidence to the absurdity of the gun laws on the books and especially of Maura's edict.

They're coming for your milling machine......

Yeah. No.

That milling machine was my father's.
He could make beautiful pieces on it, he was a machinist.
He was also an electronics engineer, a mechanical engineer and an electrical engineer.

Me? I'm a shadetree mechanic. I can frame but I can't do cabinetry.
But every time I use that milling machine, or his drill press, I think of my father.

And even though he had no love for firearms - he had less love for intrusive government and I think he'd approve of how I'm using his tools.

Here's an interesting one to consider: Maura has told us that if you had a lower prior to her edict, you are allowed to build it into a rifle. What if that lower was 80%? According to the Feds it's not a rifle but then again according to MA a complete lower isn't one either. Can you legally finish an 80% lower and build it into an AR15 then? This is really just more evidence to the absurdity of the gun laws on the books and especially of Maura's edict.

I don't agree with the AG's BS, but if we are going to be honest and not fall into the lib hypocrisy trap, we have to admit to the facts. We have maintained that an 80% lower (as determined by the ATF) is not a "lower". It's just a block of metal or plastic. It would be hypocritical for us to start trying to twist the facts now just because we want an argument in our favor.

As I said in another thread, everyone who owned an 80% before 7/20 should have started working on it immediately, pushing it .0001% past 80%, making it a real "lower" but since it is still not capable of firing a bullet there is no need for an eFA10.

An 80% lower is about as close to being a weapon of mass destruction as this:

635673165692630378-051515pop-tart-gun.jpg

Then again, some kid did get suspended for having a gun-shaped poptart at lunch so nothing surprises me anymore.
I thought that was Florida

Why stop there, just keep a bag of cans with you that you can melt down and make in to a lower one day.

I just saw a "ghost gun" bit on NECN...

Where do liberals think guns CAME from?

And why does a gun have to be, as they admonish us for owning them, for "self defense or hunting"? I'd wager that more of us are shooting pieces of paper than anything else most of the time. Plus, they always seem to label the really nice "defense" guns as being "not for defense" because they know as little about that as they do anything else.

Not for nuttin, but I just added up buying a Polymer80 Compact at Midway, along with the LPK, Upper, night sights and UPK from Brownells and bbl from Lone Wolf. $530 or something at current prices.

I didn't pull the trigger because I JUST bought a Sig P320 and I've got 2 G23's I could just get new G3 frames and move on. (One might be G3 already!) All I need is a new slide if I really wanted G19. It would be a fun build, but frivolous.

But I was tempted. LOL

An 80% lower is about as close to being a weapon of mass destruction as this:

635673165692630378-051515pop-tart-gun.jpg

Then again, some kid did get suspended for having a gun-shaped poptart at lunch so nothing surprises me anymore.
Kid should have said it was an art project. I thought it was Florida.

And why does a gun have to be, as they admonish us for owning them, for "self defense or hunting"? I'd wager that more of us are shooting pieces of paper than anything else most of the time. Plus, they always seem to label the really nice "defense" guns as being "not for defense" because they know as little about that as they do anything else.

They probably think guns just appear in gun shops just like meat magically appears in the market and no animals were harmed in it's making...

From trees of course. Just like government money.

I am old enough to remember when Fox 25 was to the right of abcnbccnn...

But ya saw the preview on this one...

Should have been ghost guns!!! Anybody can do it anywhere at any time!!

All you need is..
.$700 in parts,
an 80% receiver...
access to 10s of thousands in machinery,
specialized skill and knowledge to cut. Drill, grind to 2 thousands of an inch.. and a ton of time!!

See anyone anywhere can do it in their kitchen!!!

All you need is..
.$700 in parts,
an 80% receiver...
specialized skill and knowledge to cut. Drill, grind to 2 thousands of an inch.. and a ton of time!!

The son's of rupuart are limpwristed pussies that think if they drift in cnn's direction will still retain their audience.

Borris's shit shovel should be proof enough that if someone wants to build a firearm, nothing will stop them.

They build firearms in 3rd world countries. Without Amazon prime.

All you need is..
.$700 in parts,
an 80% receiver...

That's not entirely true.
You don't need a lot of money or specialized skill and knowledge.

As Rick1987 says, "They build firearms in 3rd world countries". That's true.
The shit that Boris builds is amazing. He's a true fabricator.
Kemp (?) and Pastera are machinists, they're building from blocks of aluminum.

The average mechanically inclined guy can do an 80%. With the jigs out there, if you've got a router, or a drill press you can do it.
It comes out better if you've got a milling machine, and it comes out better if you've got some skill and patience.
But if you can change a spark plug - you can do this.
On the other hand - if you can't change your tire - you can't do this.

UNTIL - Cody Wilson made it possible with his GhostGunner machine.
Now - if you're computer literate, you can mill out the lower.
But - you've still got to assemble the lower and snap on an upper - so there's some degree of mechanical proficiency required.

The media - they're regurgitating Everytown's lies and BS.
It's not about the children - it's about control.

Mainstream media really doesn't care about the truth any more.

I wouldn't sweat it.

If a criminal took the time and patience to build a firearm, he could also build a weapon of mass destruction. (Van full of explosives)

Being someone who has AK jigs and built a few. It's not something the average person can do.

It's a lot of reading and especially with the AK, practice. I f***ed up a couple receivers on the last rivet.

It's easier to just buy one legally or from a drug dealer.

Buy or get your hands on whatever you can legally or through the black market and don't ever let anyone know. We're criminals in waiting as it is now thanks to that piece of excrement with dimples.

Greg

I had a 45 minute chilling car ride after trying to explain to a moonbat (in a Prius ) that his bald tires which wouldn't pass inspection we're putting people at more risk than all the 80% lowers ever turned into functional firearms .

He didn't get it. (No surprise.) But it's worth noting that bald tires have been indicated as a potential cause of almost ten thousand accidents in 2012. The number of people shot with these is what? 0 ? Maybe single digits going back to 1980?

If they stopped yapping their flaps and wasting funds doing fluff and went for bald tires they would actually do some damn good .

I've gone many decades with less than stellar tires. A couple years back I finally said FINE and got a set of decent tires. They actually DO make a big difference. Who knew? This information should be shared.

Back
Top Bottom