Heads up - 2.5 years in prison for possession of 22LR shell casing in MA if unlicensed

When we were kids (10-12?) we took 30-06 brass that we found somewhere and taped it to a double pole single throw knife switch .
We would stick out favorite Black Cat firecrackers into the case with the fuse coming out the primer hole.
Stuff a ball bearing into the case mouth...we had a cool little cannon.

I am thinking they did it on purpose to muddy the water.
Never assign to malice, what can be explained by stupidity.

I'd be surprised if they decided to make it FUBAR on purpose, they just plunged forward in ignorance, like the pol that said hi-cap mags would soon cease to be a problem, as once the bullets were used up, they would be thrown away.

I could be wrong, though.

Never assign to malice, what can be explained by stupidity.

I'd be surprised if they decided to make it FUBAR on purpose, they just plunged forward in ignorance, like the pol that said hi-cap mags would soon cease to be a problem, as once the bullets were used up, they would be thrown away.

I could be wrong, though.
That's one of those rules which have to be viewed with great skepticism and not assumed to be correct. What looks stupid to an observer who believes that actions are taken to achieve a set of common-sense goals and productive purposes (often the stated reasons for government actions), makes perfect sense and is wildly successful to someone who understands the real goals and purposes. When dealing with the Left, it is wise to analyze their actions in terms of malice first. They are not stupid; they are evil.

At some point you have to stop pretending this is done out of stupidity and admit it's evil. The right buries it's head in the sand. These people openly say they want to destroy the country. The right sits back and says "Hurr Durr they don't know what they are doing and it's wrecking the place! Hurry durr." It's all on purpose, these people operate on a different set of morals and beliefs.

Then the gun class instructors just like to mess with the newbies haha. Sat in on the missus's class and the guy pulled a similar story - make sure you don't have any spent shells on you or it's the slammer.
This is one of those charges they will use if they are trying to get you for other sh*t.

It is just more stupid sh*t in the books to be able to maybe use it one day.

Ever been to a parade with re-enactors shooting blanks? ... ever notice they leave them there and kids pick them up and cops don't give a f*ck?

Now, if they break into one of those kids homes becuase he is dealing drugs, he will get charged with illegal possession of a piece of empty brass.

MA has so much stupid sh*t, everyone in this forum breaks a law at least once per month, if not once per day.

This is one of those charges they will use if they are trying to get you for other sh*t.

It is just more stupid sh*t in the books to be able to maybe use it one day.

Ever been to a parade with re-enactors shooting blanks? ... ever notice they leave them there and kids pick them up and cops don't give a f*ck?

Now, if they break into one of those kids homes becuase he is dealing drugs, he will get charged with illegal possession of a piece of empty brass.

MA has so much stupid sh*t, everyone in this forum breaks a law at least once per month, if not once per day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

I pictured a bunch of FUDDS following like zombies in the walking dead.
4ca52p.png

Back
Top Bottom