Heading to the Springfield Outdoor Show

I went and i think it might have been better than the last two years.

Talked with the guys at the HCA (High Country) booth. I like their bows and really want to shoot one of them soon. Picked up a nice mountain hallow slate and glass call along with a nice box call from Enticer turkey calls. And some reusable hand warmers.

I stopped at the Dark Horse Gunsmiths booth and talked to Max for a bit (sorry I got yours and James' names reversed). Good guys with some skills. Patronize them if you have gunsmithing needs.

I stopped at the Dark Horse Gunsmiths booth and talked to Max for a bit (sorry I got yours and James' names reversed). Good guys with some skills. Patronize them if you have gunsmithing needs.

They are definitely great guys and their shop is looking real nice too.

I went with a group of friends either last year or the year before, can't recall. I was kind of disappointed. Duck/ turkey calls were on my list of things to buy and there was pretty much nothing in the way of either there. I thought I'd see more firearms too. At any rate, I'm on the other side of the state so I don't think I'll bother going to that show again. Maybe if it were closer to home.

Back
Top Bottom