Headgear for the Jewish Shooter, and those who support Israel

Remember what Marx said about religion which is ironic because he founded a secular religion.

Power is probably the root cause for most strife but it is so intertwined with religion that it's hard to tell which came first the chicken or the egg. It's real easy to kill people and take their land when your God is on your side, and he/she must be because that's why you are winning, right?

Ever hear of Manifest Destiny? 19th Century Concept that America was ordained by God to occupy the land mass from coast to coast. Made it a lot easier to kill Native Americans and go to war with Mexico. Read up about President Polk and his followers and the Mexican American War sometime.

So yes most all of the wars of mankind have had religious aspect to them.

Marx clearly had the well being of humans in his mind:

Vol. I, Part 1, [The Materialist Conception of History].

Communism differs from all previous movements in that it overturns
the basis of all earlier relations of production and intercourse,
and for the first time consciously treats all natural premises
as the creatures of hitherto existing men, strips them of their natural
character and subjugates them to the power of the united individuals.

Last edited:
I always thought he was the funniest of the Marx brothers, but it turned out that people didn't get the joke and took him seriously.

Marx clearly had the well being of humans in his mind:

Vol. I, Part 1, [The Materialist Conception of History].

Communism differs from all previous movements in that it overturns
the basis of all earlier relations of production and intercourse,
and for the first time consciously treats all natural premises
as the creatures of hitherto existing men, strips them of their natural
character and subjugates them to the power of the united individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lcstyle View Post
. But I have a point too. You know what that point is? That I am not jewish nor muslim. So why should I have to be polarized by state media into rejecting one side or accepting the other. I'M AN AMERICAN, period. I don't want to be involved in your jewish muslim conflict. In fact, the lot of you can go back to the middle east and have your apocalypse over there and leave me the F out of it. I'm tired of on-the-one-hand my rights being taken away by anti-gun politicians, of whatever creed, color, or religion. I'm also tired of government seeking more reasons to strip me of my rights because terrorists on the other side of the conflict want to kill anyone that isn't on their side. So you can all go the F home and leave us THE F ALONE with all your BS Religious conflicts. I'm just sick of it. The whole thing. All your religious based culture wars, you can all shove it.

No one is saying you have to pic a side, but if you were to pick a side, might I suggest that it not be the one that would like to post a Youtube video of you being decapitated?
You loudly proclaim that are an "American, period" but isn't wanting to kick one group out because you disagree with them about as anti-American as it gets?
You are entitled to your opinions, but it is very likely that whatever your background, there is conflict in your peoples history.
I think your post is a bit angry and mildly offensive... but as a Catholic, I forgive you. [grin] And I sincerely hope you are not offended when I wish you Merry Christmas

From the first post of this thread . . .I knew where it would venture.

Same reason the world is so full of conflict . . .

LOL! I've been called many things. Never an Oracle of truth and fairness. Message received. I'm halfway through a nice bottle of red, so got my chill back on.

question why does the caricaturized bible belt Jesus Lovin NRA don't take my Guns Christian right support Israel if some of the most prominent anti-gun politicians here in the US are Jewish?

482856752-senator-chuck-schumer-speaks-at-a-press-conference-with.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Here's a small list:
1968 GCA - Emanuel Celler
Feinstein
Lautenberg
Boxer
Schumer
Metzenbaum
Kohl
Specter

Bloomberg
Michael Hirsh (Dr. from UMass med who runs the buybacks)
Jon Rosenthal
Josh Sugarman

Your list of Jews isn't complete. Hitler wouldn't approve such a sloppy work.

Lighten up, Schindler!

Oh, and:
Donate Jews and Jewish organizations lead the gun control campaign

Last edited:
Glad to see Neo Nazism is alive and well here on NES.

Just how is quoting what Jews say about themselves Neo Nazism ? This I just don't get. Is it "do what I say but don't notice I said it"? Or something like that.

"A Jewish community strongly supportive of gun control plus Jewish lawmakers eager to enact new gun control laws may bring Jews into a lead role as the nation debates federal measures to rein in mass murders at its malls and schools.".........Nathan Guttman

So I'm not allowed to notice that? Will someone please explain this to me.

Just how is quoting what Jews say about themselves Neo Nazism ? This I just don't get. Is it "do what I say but don't notice I said it"? Or something like that.

"A Jewish community strongly supportive of gun control plus Jewish lawmakers eager to enact new gun control laws may bring Jews into a lead role as the nation debates federal measures to rein in mass murders at its malls and schools.".........Nathan Guttman

So I'm not allowed to notice that? Will someone please explain this to me.

SOME prominent JEWS are for gun control.
SOME prominent GENTILES are for gun control.
They band together to try to get more people to join them using whatever means they can to get people to identify with them.

They use religion just as they use "it's for the children" and "common sense laws"...

Other prominent JEWS are absolutely and vehemently against gun control. Guess who seems to have better access to what seems to be a predominantly left wing media?

Does that help?

They band together to try to get more people to join them using whatever means they can to get people to identify with them.

They use religion just as they use "it's for the children" and "common sense laws"...

Other prominent JEWS are absolutely and vehemently against gun control. Guess who seems to have better access to what seems to be a predominantly left wing media?

Does that help?

I started this now I'm going to end it with this point:

What absolutely baffles me is why no one has made mention of Gura, one of the most staunch (Jewish) advocates of the 2A.

Now go buy some of OP's whatever he's selling, it's probably for a good cause.

Jewish Legal Minds and American Gun Rights: Gura, Sigale, Gottlieb, and Posner

It has not escaped notice of many gun owners that Jewish politicians like Dianne Feinstein (D-California) are contributing to the efforts of late to destroy Americans' gun rights. However, many are unaware how prominent Jewish attorneys have been in protecting those rights. Here are a few examples:

Alan Gura is a sort of superstar in the fight for 2nd Amendment rights. First he won the 2008 case United States Supreme Court in District of Columbia v. Heller, which finally settled the notion that the 2A provides a right to firearms ownership independent of membership in any organized "militia." Then in 2010 he won McDonald v. Chicago, which held the 2A and Heller applied to the states. His most recent 2012 win is Moore v. Madigan, where a federal district court held that Illinois' ban on concealed carry (the only state to ban all concealed carry) is unconstitutional.

http://jewishmarksmanship.blogspot.com/2012/12/jewish-legal-minds-and-american-gun.html

Does that help?

Somewhat. It just seems to me there's more to it than that. Pointing out that Jewish people and Jewish organizations are overrepresented in the vanguard of just about any liberal cause always brings accusations of Neo-Nazism, anti-semitism, etc. It's a disproportionate response, imho.

My opinion is if you're politically active in causes that will change society in important ways it's unreasonable to expect people not to notice.

I will add that I also acknowledge the huge positive contributions Jewish people make to American life. I have been a member of the JCC in two cities and my family much appreciated the generosity of those organizations in making those facilities available to non-Jews.

Last edited:

Does that help?

I don't know how much you know about Judaism, but you don't know much about politics.

As a block, jews tend to be Democratic.

They are highly prized by Dems for several reasons.

1) many reside in FL and FL would be pure red if it weren't for them.
2) They VOTE.
3) They GIVE money, lots of it.

So yes, it is ok to generalize when we are using averages. To say that all jews/gentiles/blacks/whites/asians vote a certain way would be incorrect. (except in the case of blacks voting for Obama. All African Americans voted for Obama. For all intents and purposes, about 98%)

But to identify trends as to how the group tends to vote in general is extremely useful. And asians tend to be anti gun also.

Its interesting that two groups that have been subject to more governmental genocide than just about all others reject the idea of self defense against a tyrannical government.

Don

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-gops-asian-american-fiasco/

http://rabbipruzansky.com/2012/11/14/the-jewish-vote/

I don't know how much you know about Judaism, but you don't know much about politics.

Does that mean all of the immigrants from the Caribbean vote for Democrats?

I don't know how much you know about Judaism, but you don't know much about politics. As a block, jews tend to be Democratic. They are highly prized by Dems for several reasons. 1) many reside in FL and FL would be pure red if it weren't for them. 2) They VOTE. 3) They GIVE money, lots of it. So yes, it is ok to generalize when we are using averages. To say that all jews/gentiles/blacks/whites/asians vote a certain way would be incorrect. (except in the case of blacks voting for Obama. All African Americans voted for Obama. For all intents and purposes, about 98%) But to identify trends as to how the group tends to vote in general is extremely useful. And asians tend to be anti gun also. Its interesting that two groups that have been subject to more governmental genocide than just about all others reject the idea of self defense against a tyrannical government. Don http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-gops-asian-american-fiasco/ http://rabbipruzansky.com/2012/11/14/the-jewish-vote/

Okay but what does this have to do with some guy selling Gadsden inspired yarmulkes?

Oka

Does that mean all of the immigrants from the Caribbean vote for Democrats?

Tend
verb (used without object)
to be disposed or inclined in action, operation, or effect to do something:
The particles tend to unite.
to be disposed toward an idea, emotion, way of thinking, etc.:
He tends to be overly optimistic. Her religious philosophy tends toward pantheism.
to lead or conduce, as to some result or resulting condition:
measures tending to improved working conditions; Governments are tending toward democracy.
to be inclined to or have a tendency toward a particular quality, state, or degree:

- - - Updated - - -

I rest my case. Ha.

obamayarmulke.jpg

Say that in an Orthodox synagogue. You'll have 200 10lbs bibles flying at you.

Say that in a reformed synagogue. You'll have 200 Bernie Sanders ballot notes faintly tossed at you, and they won't even hit you.

sing me another chorus of "nearer my god than thee" please, it's so lovely...

2) They VOTE.
3) They GIVE money, lots of it.

So yes, it is ok to generalize when we are using averages. To say that all jews/gentiles/blacks/whites/asians vote a certain way would be incorrect. (except in the case of blacks voting for Obama. All African Americans voted for Obama. For all intents and purposes, about 98%)

But to identify trends as to how the group tends to vote in general is extremely useful. And asians tend to be anti gun also.

Its interesting that two groups that have been subject to more governmental genocide than just about all others reject the idea of self defense against a tyrannical government.

Don

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-gops-asian-american-fiasco/

http://rabbipruzansky.com/2012/11/14/the-jewish-vote/

I know a lifetime of being Jewish, so more than some people, less than others. As for politics, you're probably right. I've stayed as far away from it as I can all of my life because I find politicians as a group to be deceitful, disgusting, amoral people.

I'm a Republican, a gun-owner, (yeah, I know - huge surprise since I'm in this forum), and some of my friends are similar - Jewish, voting Republican and gun-owners. But, we probably are a minority among our Jewish friends and family.

Which baffles me. I have family that died in the Holocaust, others that barely escaped, including my mother, (who was a child at the time). Why anyone of my faith would trust anyone in authority to "take care of them" is utterly beyond me.

I know a lifetime of being Jewish, so more than some people, less than others. As for politics, you're probably right. I've stayed as far away from it as I can all of my life because I find politicians as a group to be deceitful, disgusting, amoral people.

I'm a Republican, a gun-owner, (yeah, I know - huge surprise since I'm in this forum), and some of my friends are similar - Jewish, voting Republican and gun-owners. But, we probably are a minority among our Jewish friends and family.

Which baffles me. I have family that died in the Holocaust, others that barely escaped, including my mother, (who was a child at the time). Why anyone of my faith would trust anyone in authority to "take care of them" is utterly beyond me.

maybe, unconsciously, because of a history of being persecuted all over the world, Jewish people have an irrational fear of firearms.

Maybe Jews fear, in a free society, that they will somehow once again be scapegoated and persecuted with those same firearms.

Maybe, it's this fear that drives the hoplophobia.

Does anyone think it far fetched for Jewish people in general to have an ingrained sense of distrust of the public at large, esp. one that is armed?

Maybe it's this fear that drives some Jewish politicians to subconsciously try to control all arms in a society.

It's easier to see yourself as a victim than as someone responsible for your own safety and security.

The anti-gun Lunacy is over-compensation/over-reaction for deeply ingrained psychological and cultural fears.

A Contextual example:

To a Jewish person, is every innocent murdered by a firearm viewed as a victim of a continuing holocaust, or perhaps even a mini holocaust?

A perspective from a different historical / cultural viewpoint:

To a person fleeing a communist dictatorshop, ANY and EVERY act of gun control by the state is viewed as an attempt of taking over the government.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom