• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Head Scratcher of an Article on "Gun Running" into MA on TFB

Well his non resident ltc means he legally brought it into mass right?

I should have sanitized this thread... when I posted that it wasn't clear if he had one at all... then they modified it to reflect that....

Depends on how fast it stays up when someone inevitably tells him he's copping to several MA felonies, unless he has a nonres LTC or something... (doubtful)

-Mike
The article clearly states he has a non res LTC. That was his issue and really what the article was about. A non res lts means you can possess.....but not buy in mass.....hence the trip to nh.

Did everyone miss that paragraph?!?!?

The article clearly states he has a non res LTC. That was his issue and really what the article was about. A non res lts means you can possess.....but not buy in mass.....hence the trip to nh.

The author stealth edited the article multiple times. The different versions are cached in various search engines.

Yeah because it wasn't in the original article. It got quietly added in. One of the commenters, according to @Picton, copied and pasted the original article into the comments.

Like Mike just said @ #61.

I should have sanitized this thread... when I posted that it wasn't clear if he had one at all... then they modified it to reflect that....
So the author edited his article after this thread was started?!?!

The first paragraph:

But, alas, I could not get a 10/22. As I have mentioned previously, I have a non-resident license in Massachusetts. That means I can bring in any gun I want (barring “assault weapons”) but can’t buy guns or ammo in the commonwealth.

Back
Top Bottom