• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

He was an aspiring rapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically, art imitates life. But, with Rap music, the opposite is true... life imitates art, and oftentimes, with dire consequences.
In other words, "keepin' it real" usually goes wrong.
Recently released video from a Bronx bodega, where two aspiring rappers where filming a no-budget video, shows one rapper pumping multiple, close range shots into his rap partner, then pistol-whipping him as he laid on the floor in critical condition — all without spilling his drink. (WARNING: Extremely violent video).

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/08/rapper_repeatedly_shot_while_filming_rap_video.htm l

Last edited by a moderator:
17 year old, hard working father of 4. Unemployed, was just starting to "turn his life around"....how they try to sympathize these parasite thugs always makes me [rofl]

Now, a legal gun owner: unstable psychopath with an arsenal.

17 year old, hard working father of 4. Unemployed, was just starting to "turn his life around"....how they try to sympathize these parasite thugs always makes me [rofl]

Now, a legal gun owner: unstable psychopath with an arsenal.

Hard working, unemployed.... Way to contradict yourself.... Media outlets suck

You guys are a bunch of racists. This happens in the world or rock too. Like when....ahh.....um.....

Kiss and Def Leppard are playing in HFD tonight. I wonder when the violence will begin. #I'mshelteringinplace

Amazing in a number of ways.

1. Shooter and victim were friends, or at least acquaintances as they were in the same rap group.

2. This was the conflict resolution process to determine which of the two men was the "star" of their rap group.

3. Pistol was held upright.

4. Other parties in the store step over the victim's twitching body as if this is a routine occurrence.

5. The victim did not die.

And I have to ask, was the pistol-whipping really necessary?

He lived? Great, now the Bloomturd lovers are going to say its because he didn't have "high capacity clips"

Jfc.... Um basicaly every one that steped over that dude should be brought up on charges to .

"Man, po-po's gonna be askin questions for HOURS. I aint got time for that..."

- - - Updated - - -

5. The victim did not die.

And I have to ask, was the pistol-whipping really necessary?

He's still alive, so apparently it was. (from the shooters pov, at least)

There is a huge education gap.......until this changes then we will continue to deal with violence from the poor minority neighborhoods.

as we say, if nothing changes then nothing changes.

There is a huge education gap.......until this changes then we will continue to deal with violence from the poor minority neighborhoods.

as we say, if nothing changes then nothing changes.

Part of the problem is you cant make people want to learn or want to work. You can put someone in the best schools with the best instructors, but if they done want to be there, they arent going to learn a thing. Any type of education is just giving you the foundation for you to continue to build on. Some people seem to think that something magical is supposed to happen when their kids step over the threshold of a school building. Teachers need to do their part, but if the kids dont want to learn, they might as well be instructing a brick wall.

really is a cycle that's going to basically keep on repeating it self .

You grow up with no rules , no family , no one to be there for you.
You won't have respect and self worth .

The only real options are pretty messed up.
Cause no matter what , you can't force some one to better them self.
Community's for a lack of a better word, produce people that act like savages is the problem. It's not even a race issue. You have back woods hicks that are just as bad.

Wow. I counted like 8-10 shots maybe?? I am surprised the dude was still twitching his legs towards the end. Disgusting. Attempted murder for the shooter, and accessories or accomplices or whatever for everyone else. I hope they all die. Every. Last. One. And then clean them up with a shovel, and throw them back in the ghetto where they came from.

I bet they all had:

EBT
Lived in .gov housing
Drove Escalades for free
Had Obama Phones
Got WIC
Got unemployment
Had "grills" in the front of their ghetto pig mouths
the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
Wow. I counted like 8-10 shots maybe?? I am surprised the dude was still twitching his legs towards the end. Disgusting. Attempted murder for the shooter, and accessories or accomplices or whatever for everyone else. I hope they all die. Every. Last. One. And then clean them up with a shovel, and throw them back in the ghetto where they came from.

I bet they all had:

EBT
Lived in .gov housing
Drove Escalades for free
Had Obama Phones
Got WIC
Got unemployment
the list goes on and on.
[h=2][/h]
How come Adam Lanzer and the Columbine kids didnt have all those?

I bet they all had:

EBT
Lived in .gov housing
Drove Escalades for free
Had Obama Phones
Got WIC
Got unemployment
the list goes on and on.

Let's keep the list going!

I bet they liked:

Watermelon
Fried Chicken
Crap Games
Loose shoes

The list really does go on and on!

The only reason this guy didnt die was because he was a thug, these guys just survive more often than not but the innocent kid reading a book that gets grazed by a bullet from a gang shootout always dies, its just the way it goes. The biggest problem is from overpopulation and dirtbags being allowed to multiply on a biblical scale, they dont work they just sit around and get high and get their hoes pregnant and the cycle continues, Im a firm believer that if your on welfare, EBT or goverment assistance then you shouldnt be allowed to have kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom