1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

HE GETS OFF!!! Epstein Prosecutors Chose Older Victim for Sweetheart Plea Deal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Reptile, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

These poor girls come from broken homes. Many of them don't have fathers. Epstein preyed upon vulnerable girls who needed money.

M1911 likes this.

2. Spanz

Spanz NES Member

i watched the press conference where acosta tried to, explain it away. He basically said "the other guys did it all, not me", which just did not ring true. He also said "there were not enough witnesses coming forward", when in fact the FBI was interviewing over a hundred little girls....

Unless acosta can pull a rabbit out of his hat...he is going down.
    But i sincerely hope every other scumbag, including clinton, goes down before acosta does.

3. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

LOL. That SPLC page reads like a promotional flyer if you're of the right mindset. After reading thru the whole thing I came away thinking : "Thanks for the synopsis SPLC - I'm going to have to read some more of this Cernovich guy"

I used to read Cernovich here and there, I didn't realize that he was going after this Epstein thing. I also didn't realize that he had gotten what seems like a false rape charge filed against him. That seems to be what has driven a lot of his later behavior (based on this comment) :

“You know, I f***ed a girl, she said I raped her, that cost me 50 grand, it cost me five years of my life … yeah but now look at me now. What if I’d not f***ed her? Maybe I’d be some f***in’ schlub dude living a life of quiet desperation with three kids and a wife that hates me.”

I read thru pretty much that entire SPLC article. It's a good example of how the lefties just continue to lie and lie and lie. I'm not familiar enough with everything mentioned there to call it out as a lie - but the part about based stickman is definitely a lie. They call the Antifah goons that Based Stickman went after "counter protestors" - which paints them as only being there to oppose other protestors. That's pure bullshit. The Antifah goons that Based Stickman went after were showing up at "conservative" events and smashing the place up and attacking people who were showing up for the event (one event was Ann Coulter - the other was Milo Yiannopoulos if I remember correctly. That makes Based Stickman a counter protestor - not the Antifah goons. But it goes to show you the pervasive and subtle lying that lefties - and the SPLC in particular - engage in on a constant basis.

Jason Flare and mibro like this.
  4. AntiHippie

AntiHippie

The man who finances their campaigns IS an EXTREMELY powerful guy. If they couldn’t or wouldn’t protect him again this time around...

5. rocket500

rocket500 NES Member

There’s always a bigger fish.

6. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

Denninger makes a really good point here:
    Where Did The Billion Dollars Come From?

Where the hell did all of the money come from, and why was he allowed to keep it?

Also , why was he going after jailbait? With the kind of money he supposedly had - legal vagina would have throwing themselves at him left and right.

There is something that really really stinks about this whole thing , the young teen girl sex thing doesn't scratch the surface.

Those Pizzagate guys might turn out tb be right.

Bill Katt likes this.
  7. Prepper

Prepper NES Member

My guess is a combination of insider trading and blackmail. The congress critters are the only people legally allowed to do insider trading, and their trades are also kept secret so we can't just emulate what they do and get rich. Make friends with (or blackmail) them, and you can learn the info necessary to do this insider trading too. Just a wild guess though, as I have no idea how he manages to keep his trades secret so we can't figure that out. Aren't these normally public record except for trades done by congress critters? I can't even expense a stick of gum without the IRS knowing about it and taking issue, so I find it bizarre this is a mystery but everyone's basically like "oh well what are you gonna do" and let it slide. It would seem that even a small amount of effort to look into his wealth would have a lot of "well that don't look right" moments.

8. ToddDubya

ToddDubya NES Member

9. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

You're operating under the assumption that the trades are actually real and arent just a cover story for where the money really came from. From what I've been reading this whole thing seems to be shaping up to be some sort of "intelligence " operation run by the CIA and/or Mossad to blackmail high level people into doing their bidding. There are are a lot if things that just don't make sense about the way Epstein led his life.

10. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

Some interesting comments over on Kunstlers blog at www.kunstler.com , look for the Nemesis Rising article.

This guy had some interesting comments :

Brabantian July 12, 2019 at 10:26 am #
    [​IMG]
    Curiosities –

At age 20, Jeffrey Epstein was hired to teach maths & physics to teen-age girls & boys, at Manhattan’s Dalton School for 1973-75 … The headmaster who hired Epstein, was Donald Barr (1921-2004), father of Donald Trump’s current Attorney General William Barr (born 1950) … William Barr at that time working for the CIA, 1973-77, & gong to law school at night … Barr later working for the Kirkland & Ellis law firm … whose clients included Jeffrey Epstein

Prosecuting Epstein in New York, is US Assistant Attorney Maurene Comey, daughter of scandal-tainted former FBI Director and Hillary Clinton partisan James Comey, who had been fired by Donald Trump

In 1988 Epstein filed a financial statement giving his net worth as only US $20 million … he is a billionaire now? How? His fortune is a black box ever since Epstein left Bear Stearns in 1981 to start his own firm

The Epstein money source seems to be Leslie H. ‘Les’ Wexner (born 1937), billionaire founder of retail chains including The Limited and the chief executive of the company that owns Victoria’s Secret … Wexner was named in the 1990s by the Wall Street Journal, as lead in a group of about 20 ultra-pro-Israel Jewish billionaires the ‘Mega Group’

Wexner bought the Manhattan mansion in which Epstein now lives, which police raided the other day … it was showing as still belonging to Wexner’s trust even after Epstein said he bought it

Alex Acosta, now Trump’s cabinet Labor Secretary & the US federal prosecutor who in 2008, granted Jeffrey Epstein his ‘sweet deal’ for a light sentence despite horrendous under-age sex trafficking charges – Claims he was ordered to go easy on Epstein to benefit ‘intelligence’ agencies, un-named

Epstein’s longtime ‘best friend’ who allegedly helped him procure underage girls, is Ghislaine Maxwell … daughter of ‘Israeli super-spy’ Robert Maxwell

People are speculating Les Wexner, financed & created ‘Epstein the billionaire’ and the whole ‘underage girls’ scheme, in order to ‘honeypot blackmail’ poiticians who were filmed by Epstein residence cameras

Daily Beast reports an early 1990s party with about ’28 girls’ and only two major rich guy attendees – Trump & Epstein

Seems Epstein’s once-lawyer, Alan Dershowtiz, sabotaged him, Dersh going to court to demand unsealing Epstein files, Dersh said to ‘exonerate himself’ … Dersh won that on 2 July, Epstein arrested 4 days later

The ‘raid on Epstein’s home’ this week was weird … police ‘breaking down the door’? That 21,000 square foot palace has full-time, 24 / 7 live-in servants, who surely would have answered the door for the police when they rang the bell … and then we saw ‘police agents’ in grubby civilian clothes taking out cheap black rubbish bags … in the most high-profile ‘crime case’ in America?

So............ Let's assume that what this guy is writing is true , the next question is :

Who benefits from all of this?

Penniepup1 and Prepper like this.
  11. Prepper

Prepper NES Member

That very well could be. Although, there sure are a disturbingly large number of elites who don't seem to have a problem diddling children so that they can get blackmailed. Most of us normal people probably know zero other people personally who would ever sign onto something like that. But, most politicians are psychopaths so they have a different way of thinking.

12. Waher

Waher NES Member

Thread by @quantian1: "So, apologies in advance, but I want to do a quick little THREAD to explain my theory of what the Epstein story really is. I promise this is […]"

View: https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1148303671857491968

Could be money laundering, blackmail, selling insider trading secrets and info to intelligence services via the blackmail, etc.

I get the feeling he did someone a favor as a teenager or saw something he shouldn't have and was given a golden ticket to life in exchange for silence or as a reward. He screwed that up at Bear Stearns by being unethical and then launched his rotten empire after teaming up with or blackmailing Wexner.

Say he didn't happen to cross paths with the Las Vegas shooter did he?

13. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

I dont remember where I read it but I do remember reading somewhere in the recent past that you don't make it into the seats if power unless you are blackmailable.

That's why I think there is an even larger question that needs to get answered here: why?

Exactly why are these people getting blackmailed?

Somebody benefits . Who is it?

Prepper likes this.
  14. Cowgirlup

Cowgirlup NES Member

I've met Wexner on a few occasions when I was in Ohio. A company I worked for did a lot of work for the uber rich Limited folks. They are an odd bunch so I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of them register on the perv scale.

It seems everyone is trying to focus on a Trump connection while the more well known Bill Clinton connection info is getting hard to find.

I bet all the mega rich keep tabs on each other in case the need ti dirt someday.

Maybe the why will come out. More than likely though it will all just disappear.

15. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

It does seem that this is an effort to go after Trump. Seems like they wanted Acosta first and they think they'll use that as wedge to get Trump. I've seen it written up a few times that Trump had partied with Epstein before, but Trump is also very open saying that he severed ties with Epstein and that he thinks he's a bad guy.

To my way if thinking that's an indication that Trump didn't want to play kiddie ball with the pervs.

I do remember some if the stuff that was flying around about the Pizzagate allegations back a couple of years ago as well. And one of the lines of reasoning about why the swamp was freaking so badly over Trump was because they knew he wasn't down with all the pervy shit so many people had allegedly been engaging in.

I guess time will tell on how this all plays out.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    mibro and Bill Katt like this.
  16. doxdsgn

doxdsgn NES Member

Would love to see other current government officials be forced to resign because of bad plea deals/prosecutions that were in their past - as Acosta did. The deal with Epstein stunk to the high heavens and everyone knew it. If Acosta did know and went with it anyway, shame on him. There has got to be a lot more to this given the names that are being thrown around from the original investigation. But, we will likely never know the true extent of the coverup.

17. June4th

June4th NES Member

Geeweez, it's a big club, and you ain't in it!

18. Prepper

Prepper NES Member

I think I'll pass on requesting to join this type of club though. Sure, there's the wealthy and power you get at the expense of others using the force of government, but that's immoral so I don't want it. Plus, the boinking kids thing.

19. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

DYNCORP, CIA, STATE DEPT & EPSTEIN
    Flight records from Epstein’s Lolita Express make an interesting web of connections

Flight records tie Clinton’s State Department, Bosnian trafficking & Epstein together.

Also, the David Knight exposes the Epstein connections to Schumer, Stephanopoulos & Victoria’s Secret.

DynCorp, CIA, State Dept & Epstein

20. AntiHippie

AntiHippie

Now how did I know that was going to be an Infowars link before I clicked on it?

M1911 likes this.
  21. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

I don't know but InfoWars has official records of Epstein's plane trafficking young girls in Bosnia for the State Department through DynCorp.
    Also, the father of Epstein's pimp was an Israeli Super Spy.
    It appears as if Epstein was connected to a foreign intel agency that was blackmailing powerful Americans and others by video taping sex with them and children on Orgy Island.

Over a decade ago InfoWars was breaking news about Orgy Island and Epstein long before he was a house hold name.
    They brought to light all sorts of evidence against Epstein that was eventually ended up in court depositions and turned out to be true many years later.

Bill Katt likes this.
  22. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

23. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

Epstein once claimed he co-founded the Clinton Foundation:

Billionaire sex offender Epstein once claimed he co-founded Clinton Foundation

"Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project 'bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges,” read the July 2007 letter to the U.S. Attorney’s office in the Southern District of Florida. “Focuses of this initiative include poverty, climate change, global health, and religious and ethnic conflict

That whole climate change scam keeps popping up in things I read about Epstein, which is interesting because it appears to tie in that scam with whatever scam Epstein was running.

24. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

The Epstein island:

25. calsdad

calsdad NES Member

Another aerial survey of Pedo Island;

26. Reptile

Reptile NES Member

27. Admin

Admin Staff Member Administrator Moderator NES Member

Isn't that pretty much every single chick at a rip joint?

28. wiryone1

wiryone1

Am I the only one who watched that thought the big field with the berm around it would make a nice range. Lol!

Bill Katt and Reptile like this.
  29. Jason m

Jason m NES Member

I just think the left struck out with Muller and they are going to focus on this case to try and bring down Trump. Its pretty obvious that the Clinton involvement is being scrubbed and now that Acosta is in the spot light they will turn that onto to Trump to try and drag him deeper into it.

Super99Z likes this.
  30. 10thSFFD

10thSFFD NES Member

Watching libs playing in the mud is quite entertaining.

View: https://youtu.be/T0dGckQjxy4

Jason m likes this.