HBO Real Sports AR-15

I've never set foot in a DSG store.......guess I haven't missed anything either.

It really seemed like HBO was trying to help Dick’s out for helping them and their liberal cause. Kind of like “ Hey we heard you lost a shitload of business from the gun guys, so we will do you a solid and bring you more Golfers, Baseball Players, Football Players, Basketball Players, Soccer Mom’s etc…..”

I haven't bought there in sometime since they showed their true face. Never bought ammo bought I did like the convenience of picking up a quick outlying need. Most bothersome aspect of what Ed Stack has done is that there was forethought involved. They knew there would be fallout from such a move, but planned on phasing out firearms anyway. Guess they figured they'd drag the pro 2nd base through the mud for millenial notoriety. Just like the same vein as Nike and Kaepernick. Maybe I'll stop by if I need a yeti cooler, volleyball net and lycra shorts for a day hanging out with my my Beta Bois.

It really seemed like HBO was trying to help Dick’s out for helping them and their liberal cause. Kind of like “ Hey we heard you lost a shitload of business from the gun guys, so we will do you a solid and bring you more Golfers, Baseball Players, Football Players, Basketball Players, Soccer Mom’s etc…..”

That doesn't last long. People just don't care. What affects people is MASSIVE KICK-IN-THE-GUT policies. Gun owners are the victims of that, hence the sales drop.

I haven't bought there in sometime since they showed their true face. Never bought ammo bought I did like the convenience of picking up a quick outlying need. Most bothersome aspect of what Ed Stack has done is that there was forethought involved. They knew there would be fallout from such a move, but planned on phasing out firearms anyway. Guess they figured they'd drag the pro 2nd base through the mud for millenial notoriety. Just like the same vein as Nike and Kaepernick. Maybe I'll stop by if I need a yeti cooler, volleyball net and lycra shorts for a day hanging out with my my Beta Bois.

Exactly. Could have just quietly phased it all out and no one would have been the wiser. He wanted to make this a big deal. And he'll go down claiming he did the right thing.

Iv'e said it before: This type of rogue sensitive CEO is already waning and will be dead shortly. Investors won't put up with morons that put their own self-interests over the company's.

Back
Top Bottom