• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hawkins: AR-15 Ownership at Stake in Georgia Senate Runoffs

Reptile

NES Member
The Georgia Senate runoff races in the first week of January decide control of the Senate. Crucially, they also decide the ability for the left to pass legislation supporting bans on the sale and possession of AR-15 rifles.

Sure, there are other guns at stake too, but the AR-15 is America’s most popular rifle. A Democrat-run Senate will be expected to go along with Joe Biden’s plans to tax the rifles–to a point of making their possession cost-prohibitive–as well as his plan to ban any future sale of the semiautomatic beauties.

The Georgia Senate runoff races in the first week of January decide control of the Senate. Crucially, they also decide the ability for the left to pass legislation supporting bans on the sale and possession of AR-15 rifles.

Sure, there are other guns at stake too, but the AR-15 is America’s most popular rifle. A Democrat-run Senate will be expected to go along with Joe Biden’s plans to tax the rifles–to a point of making their possession cost-prohibitive–as well as his plan to ban any future sale of the semiautomatic beauties.

Phew lol I thought they were enacting their own. Ga was on the list to move to before it went so close to biden

As much as I don’t want to see any gun bans anywhere I am willing to bet there are a lot of AR owners who voted Dem down there so I say F’k em.

Back
Top Bottom