Hawaiian Felon Proves Just How Useless Gun Control Is

mikeyp

NES Member

Gun control advocates always have an excuse for why their proposals fail. Either there are just not enough laws or guns are being funneled in from states with more permissive gun laws. There’s always something.

It’s never because gun control is a bad idea.

In fact, based on what we keep hearing from most American gun control advocates, the problem with guns in so many cities with strict gun control measures is because there are states that aren’t as strict. In fact, you’d think listening to them that if they were an island or something, criminals simply wouldn’t be able to get guns.

Luckily, we can test this.

You see, Hawaii has pretty much every measure a gun control advocate could reasonably want. It’s also an island, which means no one comes in from another state without having to pass through some kind of security that generally isn’t going to allow guns to come through. They’re as isolated as you can get.

And yet, this happens:

Prosecutors charged Loran Gross of Mountain View with 22 offenses after a massive bust at his home last week Friday.
Detectives found over 27 pounds of dried marijuana, more than 230 live marijuana plants, 14 rifles, and more than 20,000 rounds of ammunition in his possession.
Police also found a semi-automatic hand gun, along with drug paraphernalia.

Now, Gross has 10 prior felony convictions, meaning there’s no way he purchased those 14 rifles and the one semi-automatic handgun lawfully. He just couldn’t.

230 plants is serious. My buddy has 12. And I think that's a lot. 20x what he had. Wow. 27# of weed is what he had left from the last grow, clearly. Given the climate, you can do two crops a year on Hawaii. (Indoor or out!)

And you know, if they completely outlawed guns on Hawaii, about 100 years from now, there would be so few guns on Hawaii as to make it perfectly safe. If it saves just one child that has not even been born yet to people who are still toddlers who will be that child's grandparents. . . . . . . . . . .

Gun control advocates always have an excuse for why their proposals fail. Either there are just not enough laws or guns are being funneled in from states with more permissive gun laws. There’s always something.

It’s never because gun control is a bad idea.

In fact, based on what we keep hearing from most American gun control advocates, the problem with guns in so many cities with strict gun control measures is because there are states that aren’t as strict. In fact, you’d think listening to them that if they were an island or something, criminals simply wouldn’t be able to get guns.

Luckily, we can test this.

You see, Hawaii has pretty much every measure a gun control advocate could reasonably want. It’s also an island, which means no one comes in from another state without having to pass through some kind of security that generally isn’t going to allow guns to come through. They’re as isolated as you can get.

And yet, this happens:

Now, Gross has 10 prior felony convictions, meaning there’s no way he purchased those 14 rifles and the one semi-automatic handgun lawfully. He just couldn’t.
I wish people would stop saying that gun control does not work. It does work! Do you have any idea how many criminal's lives have been saved because of gun control?

Prosecutors charged Loran Gross of Mountain View with 22 offenses after a massive bust at his home last week Friday.
Detectives found over 27 pounds of dried marijuana, more than 230 live marijuana plants, 14 rifles, and more than 20,000 rounds of ammunition in his possession.
Police also found a semi-automatic hand gun, along with drug paraphernalia.
Any bail,
or released on personal recognizance?

Think he'll be kicked loose on compassionate release,
because 'rona?

Yeah, not likely he bought those rifles from an FFL, but maybe he got them in trade for his farm products ???
The media didn't even mention specifically what those rifles were, they could have been antique bolt action .22's.
If they were AR's, AK's or Uzi's, I'm sure the media would have jumped all over that.
And 20k rounds of ammo ?, that could be 39 bricks of .22LR and a box of .40's.

Shit like this makes actual gun proponents look stupid because our case against gun control shouldn’t never be “it doesn’t work 100% of the time so don’t bother.”

Didn't your instructor tell you? 4,000 rounds for each gun is plenty..................
My instructor told all kinds of shit that got me Scrived when I first joined NES.

I have my own philosophy on Ammo.
I'm from the Dan Ackroyd school of thought.
Buy low, sell high. Fear, that's the other guys problem.

View: https://youtu.be/DfxIZT63pg4?t=4

Back
Top Bottom