Having fun with an armslist troll

So I'm moving to nh gunna sell everything here buy it up there kinda deal but there's 1 gun I'm not to upset if it doesn't sell. My tp9 love this thing but I really don't wanna lug the ammo in the move so I threw it up on armslist 500 for a tp9 and 1kish of ammo. Gun is in pretty good shape I figure I'm saving you 100 bucks with this package so I get a hit last night. And the fun ensues.

Troll:This is a 350 gun? Will you. Negotiate?

Me:
Yeah I mean I was thinking 300 for the gun 200 for the ammo a thousand rounds of 9 runs u 225 that's saving u 75 bucks the gun is mint what were u thinking

Troll:
9 mm is really cheap on bulk ammo. Look it up. I would not even carefor that. Ill buy tonite for 3 including ammo. I can get one brand new for 300-350.

Me:
Lol ok get the new one I happen to like this gun and don't want to lug the ammo to New Hampshire. I'm not selling because I need the money. 450 is as low as I'll go. That's a damn good deal considering bulk ammo won't ship to ma and you'll pay sales tax on the gun or a transfer fee and still sales tax.

Troll:
Im at that 300 lmk
Me:
I'll sell u the gun only for 3

Troll:
300 w ammo
Me: yeah sure I'll fill a mag up for u.

crickets ever since

Offers 60% of asking price and you reply why? It's clear he's not interested in the package at your asking price. That's not trolling.

I've had a few buyers that were extremely rude/pushy and act as though they are doing me a favor. I add GOOSE rules apply and more then half of them have no idea or are too lazy to look the definition up.

Last guy low balled the hell out of me and I politely told him I'm all set. Dude turned into an ass and harassed the hell out of me.

Aside from those transactions Armslist has been great.

its all in good fun lol and that's fine if he wants to offer something just recognize that I'm not interested in moving that far and say thanks anyways.

FYI it would be enormously helpful if you put some hint of your location in your classified ads like a town/county/region.

Hi
My boss is in need of your item listed on [strike=-]craigslist[/strike] armslist and will like to know the present condition and will also be paying you by Check.our shipping company will come for the pick up of the item,i will like to ask if you can transfer the excess fund to our shipping company vai western union after the check clears in your bank so that they can come for the pickup.if you agree with our terms,pls kindly get back to us with your full name,address and phone number so that we can mail out the check and mail me the final asking price and the list of items you have for sale on [strike=-]craigslist[/strike].

PLS KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE FOLLOWING....
1)List of items you have for sale and the Price..
2)Is the item in good Condition???
3)Your Full name and address and phone number to issue Out the check..
Name..........
Address.................
City.....................
State...........................
Zipcode...............
Thanks

FYI it would be enormously helpful if you put some hint of your location in your classified ads like a town/county/region.

On here it's right under my name on armslist I just assumed cuz they ask it's somewhere

- - - Updated - - -

It is a good deal. But there are online stores selling 1000 rds of 9mm Blazer brass for $209 with free shipping right now.

Thats true I found Tula for 159 get one to ship to mass tho is the problem

- - - Updated - - -

Is it a v2 or an sa?

V2

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
My boss is in need of your item listed on [strike=-]craigslist[/strike] armslist and will like to know the present condition and will also be paying you by Check.our shipping company will come for the pick up of the item,i will like to ask if you can transfer the excess fund to our shipping company vai western union after the check clears in your bank so that they can come for the pickup.if you agree with our terms,pls kindly get back to us with your full name,address and phone number so that we can mail out the check and mail me the final asking price and the list of items you have for sale on [strike=-]craigslist[/strike].

PLS KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE FOLLOWING....
1)List of items you have for sale and the Price..
2)Is the item in good Condition???
3)Your Full name and address and phone number to issue Out the check..
Name..........
Address.................
City.....................
State...........................
Zipcode...............
Thanks

Theres another her one that's kinda weird that's going around. It's asking to send to an out of state ffl

Troll: 300 w ammo
Me: yeah sure I'll fill a mag up for u.

That's great. You will even fill a mag. I will give you $315 if you fill a mag for me.

Deal?

[smile]

Back
Top Bottom