Having a Rusty Nail

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And how would you know that?
It was the running joke when I was stationed up there, "Ohhh so and so must be at the rusty nail"

As an aside, gay bars are fun. Me and the wife went to one with her girlfriend and her gay roomates. It'll be fun they said....it really was, gave the wife a bunch of ones to tip the go go dancer dudes and I sat back and drank free beer all night! #WINNING

Blackmore

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I used to like rusty nails but have switched to this. 70 proof and the NH state stores have it for $18.99/Liter until the end of the year.

Last edited:

Obie1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I thought the Rusty Nail was a gay bar in Seattle?
Nah, it was a great music bar a few miles from my house in Sunderland, MA. It hosted some great bands until it burned to the ground in 1985.

ront02769

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife and I are retired....so I knock off cutting and splitting wood or whatever around 4:00 daily, come inside and sit in front of the wood stove with her and a glass of wine(today westport rivers dry Riesling): then it’s out to the hot tub with some Schweppes tonic and lime. Then I plunk my ass in front of the wood stove again with a pint of something from Buzzards Bay Brewing (today will be their “Train Bridge” New England ipa) whilst my wife plays at cooking something (today just chicken souvlakia with Greek salad and tzatsiki). Then dinner with the remaining wine and netflix....followed by perhaps a taste of Jameson’s 18. And what I wouldn’t give for one Freaking live sporting event! Freaking first world deprivation!

jek

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Rusty Nails and Rob Roys are two of my favorite drinks. It seems like everywhere I go I have to teach the young bartenders how to make them. Enjoying a bottle of cab tonight and likely a Bunnahabhain chaser.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Julius.

Now Bota Box wine.

Need to conserve the Treehouse beers
Try upscale boxed wine..
We didn’t like Botta, or Almaden, and ran into a bad batch of Black Box so we tried Folonari.
It has been our go-to wine for over a year.

Insiders secret — We just got 20 3 liter boxes of Folonari Pinot Noir from Kappys in Peabody.
They have a better price and supply than the NH stores.
We wanted more but 20 was all they had..
If we had given them a day or two heads up they would have had all we wanted.
Great people in the Peabody store..

Top Bottom