• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

having a handgun shipped to NH and then transferred to Mass question

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a question for you guys

online dealer will not ship to mass even though handgun is on approved weapons roster, what are my options?

1. could I have the online company ship to a NH FFL and then I could pick it up from NH FFL
2. could I have the online company ship to a NH FFL, have my friend who's a NH resident pick it up and then bring to Mass FFL for transfer from me to him?

I have run into this problem before. Is the problem that the out of state FFL will not ship to MA because it's their policy? Or are you brain storming on a way to circumvent the approved list? If it's just store policy I can give you some advice. If it's the latter sorry.

have a question for you guys

online dealer will not ship to mass even though handgun is on approved weapons roster, what are my options?

1. could I have the online company ship to a NH FFL and then I could pick it up from NH FFL
2. could I have the online company ship to a NH FFL, have my friend who's a NH resident pick it up and then bring to Mass FFL for transfer from me to him?

No and no, closed. Multiple felonies with either. Back to gun laws 101 for you. If you are an MA resident you have to have the gun inbounded into MA at some point or another before you can lawfully accept a transfer for it, its that simple. You can find dealers in MA willing to help you out with this but nobody is going to talk about it in public, so don't even ask.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom