• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Have a Massachusetts gun store list phone #s ??

KAYSPOP

Banned
Anyone have an up to date list, with phone #s, of Massachusetts gun dealers? Thanks in advance

yellow pages?
Google?

Doesnt anyone do their own work anymore?

Do you want us to do your homework for you too?

"Yellow Pages"?? Does anyone even have one anymore? And I already tried the internet but the lists are old, outdated, erroneous etc (AG Guns Lowell? Long since closed) etc....
Not surprisingly, the first reply I get is condescending and derogatory. If I had the TIME to sit and research this, yes, I probably could via internet and yellow pages, but since I work 2 jobs and have kids, I figured I'd do what this forum is for and seek out somebody cool who PROBABLY ALREADY HAS WHAT I'M ASKING ABOUT AND COULD SAVE ME TIME AND EFFORT!....But then again, we live in Massa-wiseass and why expect anyone to just politely do what the forum is for, right? Gotta throw the sarcasm out there, right. Whatever, dude. You're obviously much smarter and energetic than the rest of the planet. Bravo.

Actually calling gun shops while things are this busy may not work out as well as you want it to. I understand you maybe looking for something specific and don't want to drive all over the place but customer service(especially over the phone) is somewhat lacking right now.
There is a pretty good app someone had made that showed all of the gun shops in mass on a map. If I find the link I will edit this post.
Good luck.

(GreenMonster) Beat me to it!
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...56752143c49991

"Yellow Pages"?? Does anyone even have one anymore? And I already tried the internet but the lists are old, outdated, erroneous etc (AG Guns Lowell? Long since closed) etc....
Not surprisingly, the first reply I get is condescending and derogatory. If I had the TIME to sit and research this, yes, I probably could via internet and yellow pages, but since I work 2 jobs and have kids, I figured I'd do what this forum is for and seek out somebody cool who PROBABLY ALREADY HAS WHAT I'M ASKING ABOUT AND COULD SAVE ME TIME AND EFFORT!....But then again, we live in Massa-wiseass and why expect anyone to just politely do what the forum is for, right? Gotta throw the sarcasm out there, right. Whatever, dude. You're obviously much smarter and energetic than the rest of the planet. Bravo.

Can see you make friends easy.....[rofl] Not!

dude, Google: Massachusetts gun stores.

I Googl it pretty quick, got 7 numbers right away, without even scrolling down. I just saved you 10 seconds: https://www.google.com/search?q=mas...:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb

And there is also a map full of red dots. Click on the red dots and you get a gun store.

Is that enough?

Last edited:
Can see you make friends easy.....[rofl] Not!

Actually, I do, and am a pretty cool guy too, but I asked a question, in a forum, where there are various levels of experience/inexperience/knowledge, etc, on the internet, which we all use to save time and get quick knowledge from someone who might already know, and the question was a simple "Anyone happen to have a list of..." and I get ripped a new a*hole for not "doing my homework"?? I mean,that's like finding a auto mechanic forum, since you'd like to fix your own, posting a question about good parts shops etc, "anybody have a list?" and having someone flame you/slam you/etc for "not doing homework"....We're all busy, some more so than others (I own a business plus work 2 jobs), and we go to these forums not just to share knowledge and a hobby etc, but to maybe find info a little quicker. But because it's a gun forum, the stereotypical testosterone types come out slamming you, and putting a "reputation" mark on you (like I give a rats butt, nor do I care what my facebook rep etc is, since I don't even have time for Facebook etc)....Slam me for asking "Anyone have a list with phone #s of gun shops" , since I'm seeking a certain couple of model guns, rip me for not doing homework? I mean, seriously, lighten up and we'll all be better off for it! (ok, now everyone can go ahead and add another little red notch under my user name reputation thing if you want, but I was only POLITELY asking a question, in a forum. A forum, for information.). Peace guys and gals.

Try this.

I have been working on it for awhile and dont mind sharing.

Most of the numbers are good

CO NAME OWNER NAME STREET ADDRESS TOWN PHONE HOURS VISITED COMMENTS
FRED LOTTER 254 SHORE RD UNIT 3 UPPER LEFT BOURNE 508-801-0047
DM HINES 1151 WASHINGTON ST BRAINTREE 781-849-6010
FAT CAT BUTCH 10 FIREWORKS CIR BRIDGEWATER 508-279-2600
FAIRGROUND TRADER 421 BELMONT ST BROCKTON 508-586-9869
GETTIE GUNS GARY LUCIER 30 PINETREE DR BUZZARDS BAY 508-759-8352
ROACH'S SPORTING GOODS 1957 MASSACHUSETTS AVE CAMBRIDGE 617-876-5816
J & A ARMS JOHN DOLL 12 SURRY DR CARVER 508-726-8890
ARCHER ARMS JOE 128 MAINS ST #4 CARVER 508-866-5668
RAB COLLECTIBLES RICHARD BOULOS 1008 UNION ST DUXBURY 781-319-0496
HARTMAN HOUSE ANTIQUES 334 BEDFORD ST EAST BRIDGEWATER 508-378-7388
DANIEL CULLITY 209 OLD COUNTY RD EAST SANDWICH 508-888-1147
ZERO HOUR 7 RENKER DR EASTON 508-584-0291
EASTMANS SPORT & TACKLE 783 MAIN ST FALMOUTH 508-548-6900
T C'S GUN SHOP TOM WILLIAMS 546 PLYMOUTH ST HALIFAX 781-294-4840
TOM HAMMOND 61 PARADISE LANE HALIFAX 781-910-2789
BILLS SUPPLY BILL ROVELTO 273 WINTER ST HANOVER 617-851-1418
JOHN RENFREW 273 HANOVER ST HANOVER 781-826-2627
BADGIO SALES 770 WHITMAN ST HANSON 781-447-4983
PRIME LIMITED INC 20 POND PARK RD HINGHAM 781-740-1312
BILLS OUTBOARD SVC 322 LINCOLN ST HINGHAM 781-749-1303
DGS DAVID MELLO 19 INDIAN POND RD KINGSTON 781-585-1051
BACHANT GUN SHOP 4 STEPHANIE LANE LAKEVILLE 508-295-8443
CALLAGHAN FIREARMS 7 MECHANIC ST MARLBORO 508-481-2051
DGS, INC 937 R WEBSTER ST MARSHFIELD 781-585-1501
CHARLES GILMORE 205 RIVERSIDE CIR MARSHFIELD 781-834-9580
ANTIQUE ARMORY DE FINNEGAN 64 EAST MAIN ST MIDDLEBORO 508-947-9488
C & F GUNS JOHN COSTA 18 W. GROVE ST MIDDLEBORO 508-947-4858
MIDDLEBORO GUN SHOP 194 E GROVE ST RTE 28 MIDDLEBORO 508-947-5900
SUGAR MAPLE FARM RUSSELL BURNS 100 CARVER ST MIDDLEBORO 508-947-5272
PJ AMMO 18 W GROVE ST MIDDLEBORO 508-946-4867
NORTHEAST TRADING CO 580 KELLEY BLVD NO ATTLEBORO 508-695-4852
BILLS GUN SHOP 1316 N HIXVILLE RD NORTH DARTMOUTH 508-672-8680
THE VILLAGE GUNSMITH 21 COLLEGE LA NORTH DARTMOUTH 508-993-4093
PETER SMELLIE 135 HIGH ST NORWELL 781-987-1200
STEVE EARL 24 PALMER RD PLYMPTON 781-585-3929
M & J GUNS 211 UNION ST ROCKLAND 781-421-3097
P & S WEAPONS 211 UNION ST ROCKLAND 781-718-7271
SOUTH SHORE GUNSMITH 34 NORTH AVE ROCKLAND 781-982-8755
S & M GUNS 39 HINGHAM ST ROCKLAND 781-878-4355
T FITZGERALD CO 84 BOOTH HILL RD SCITUATE 781-545-0880
RON'S SPORT SHOP 13 RUSSELLS MILLS RD SOUTH DARTMOUTH 508-994-8211
outdoor shop inc 50 long pond dr south yarmouth *ODSGuns.com - Home
COIN COLLECTORS GALLERY 89B HANCOCK ST STONEHAM 781-438-4013 *Collectors Gallery » The Premier Eastern Massachusetts Gun Showroom
TACKLE UNLIMITED AL PORGES 378 PAGE ST STE #3 ROOM 24 STOUGHTON 781-344-4943
MIKES CUSTOM GUNS 1498 SOMERSET AVE TAUNTON 508-821-7621
CARRS SPORTING GOODS 1452 SOMERSET AVE TAUNTON 508-823-3218
CRYSTAL ROSE GUNS AND AMMO 643 WINTHROP ST TAUNTON 508-880-4706
MCELHINEYS 625 MAIN ST WALTHAM 781-642-9991
ORDNANCE CO BRIAN OCONNOR 168 CHARGE POND RD WAREHAM 508-291-3205
VERITCAL DIMENSIONS 175 MAIN ST WAREHAM 508-273-0209
RICHIES SPORTING SUPPLY 217 MOUSE MILL RD WESTPORT 508-636-3395
WESTPORT ARMS 6 CLEVELAND ST WESTPORT 508-678-6904
HUNTERS TRADING POST DON HUNT ZERO WINTER ST WEYMOUTH 781-331-1151
FOUR SEASONS 76 WINN ST WOBURN
village sports 737 state rd WESTPORT 508-672-4455 *Village Sports Westport MA
flint arms 1068 slade st fall river 508-567-1442
Norfolk Guns is located in Westwood, Ma. John's a "kitchen-counter" gun dealer and generally has atleast 30 guns for sale, they're displayed in his basement. He's an older man, retired, I purchased a few guns from him in the last couple months and its always nice doing buisness with him. He doesn't advertize. He's located at 111 Arcadia Road Westwood, call before coming down. Just want to spread the word to you guys who may be in the area, but never knew he was there.

Dennis Duphily on Taunton St. Lakeville still has hundreds of ammo cans at his garage for sale. Call him at*
508-947-2891.

Location is 516 North Bedford Street in E. Bridgewater, on Route 18, just about a mile South of Route 14 where Saftler's was.

AL PORGES*
TACKLE UNLIMITED TRADING CO*
6 WESTVIEW DR*
STOUGHTON, MA 02072*
781-344-4943*
[email protected]*

Actually, I do, and am a pretty cool guy too, but I asked a question, in a forum, where there are various levels of experience/inexperience/knowledge, etc, on the internet, which we all use to save time and get quick knowledge from someone who might already know, and the question was a simple "Anyone happen to have a list of..." and I get ripped a new a*hole for not "doing my homework"?? I mean,that's like finding a auto mechanic forum, since you'd like to fix your own, posting a question about good parts shops etc, "anybody have a list?" and having someone flame you/slam you/etc for "not doing homework"....We're all busy, some more so than others (I own a business plus work 2 jobs), and we go to these forums not just to share knowledge and a hobby etc, but to maybe find info a little quicker. But because it's a gun forum, the stereotypical testosterone types come out slamming you, and putting a "reputation" mark on you (like I give a rats butt, nor do I care what my facebook rep etc is, since I don't even have time for Facebook etc)....Slam me for asking "Anyone have a list with phone #s of gun shops" , since I'm seeking a certain couple of model guns, rip me for not doing homework? I mean, seriously, lighten up and we'll all be better off for it! (ok, now everyone can go ahead and add another little red notch under my user name reputation thing if you want, but I was only POLITELY asking a question, in a forum. A forum, for information.). Peace guys and gals.

all this time you writing these long ass responses you could be googling gun shops...

LOL. You guys are a trip. You expect people to pay money for a forum and then crap all over each other like this? How odd that someone would go to a shooting forum and see if anyone had a list of dealers in the area. The list here is not current. Google maps isn't 100%. Kudos to the guy who helped out.

LOL. You guys are a trip. You expect people to pay money for a forum and then crap all over each other like this? How odd that someone would go to a shooting forum and see if anyone had a list of dealers in the area. The list here is not current. Google maps isn't 100%. Kudos to the guy who helped out.

So, basically, what you're trying to say is, it's time to party?

Van_Damme_dancing.gif

Go to YP.com - Yellow Pages, the new YELLOWPAGES.COM

At the top it'll ask what you're looking for: Type in Gun Shops
In the next area it will ask Near? Type in the town you live in.
Call shop and ask what you're looking for.

Takes two seconds and the list will be based on location and distance.
It'll be far easier than a list of gun shops across the entire state. of which over half you won't drive the distance to visit.

No. That isnt what i was saying at all but if digging that chick in the hot pink thong is wrong then i don't wanna be right.

dude, Google: Massachusetts gun stores.

I Googl it pretty quick, got 7 numbers right away, without even scrolling down. I just saved you 10 seconds: https://www.google.com/search?q=mas...:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb

And there is also a map full of red dots. Click on the red dots and you get a gun store.

Is that enough?

Oh man I have missed your avatar! I have had to be staring at JCV's since you weren't green anymore, but really glad you went green again!

Charles.

Actually, NES members are awesome when it comes to helping out. If you need help people will step up, even people that never met you before. In other forums people wont even reply to a thread asking for help.

Back
Top Bottom