Hatred for squirrels?

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of my customers had one come down the chimney while they were on vacation for a week.
Destroyed every window in a two story colonial beyond repair amoung other various items.
Total was 10 grand in damages.
Another was 3 grand in electrical work .
F tree rats.

EC1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
for the past 5-6 years chipmunks have been everywhere, this spring there are very few, in fact I see more turkeys than chipmunks now.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tastes like rabbit. Or chicken... everything tastes like chicken.
My lovely bride is from Louisiana, where nothing is off limits for food.

Granted, just earlier tonight she pointed out that she's from Shreveport, which is more Texas than Cajun, but I've seen her tear apart five pounds of crawfish without slowing down.

Back to your point; no, it doesn't all taste like chicken. Frog legs taste like swamp water. Nutria tastes like rabbit. Squirrel tastes like coon, and coon tastes like bear. Turtle tastes like frog legs marinated in swamp water.

You know what tastes like chicken? Gator. Gator tail meat tastes like sweet tender chicken. It's what chicken wishes it tasted like.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
^^^ Gator meat is delicious. No joke. As close to chicken as you can get strangely enough. Get some good dip, deep fried and a cold beer, it’s fantastic.

Coda

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of my customers had one come down the chimney while they were on vacation for a week.
Destroyed every window in a two story colonial beyond repair amoung other various items.
Total was 10 grand in damages.
Another was 3 grand in electrical work .
F tree rats.
Did home owners insurance cover it???

Just read a story where a squirrel trashed someone house. They took it to court and won after being denied coverage because of the vermin exclusion. I imagine there were others that were not no fortunate, such as myself.

Knob Creek

NES Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Didn’t mind the chipmunks for years but this year they’ve had a population boom. Need to thin their herd. Must remember that a Chip is just another rodent with a nice jacket.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did home owners insurance cover it???

Just read a story where a squirrel trashed someone house. They took it to court and won after being denied coverage because of the vermin exclusion. I imagine there were others that were not no fortunate, such as myself.
At least the windows were covered as I recall .

Top Bottom