Hassan 1100 votes in town of 700

I will be waiting for the next go around to hear. Sniper had set up his hide down the street from the ballot box. When he saw the karen just loading the box. He took his shot.

NH Is certainly still salvagable....picking up a few new toys that would make Maura's head spin since I moved up. Locals are pissed at the results of the elections outside of places like Manchester. But head over to Keene, and it's worse than Cambridge ever thought of being. Pick and choose wisely if you move up here!

In Bound Wednesday:

zastava-arms-usa-zpap92-pistol-762x39-serb-red-10-1__86736.1655837402.jpg

Last edited:
RealID or you don't vote. That the way it should be. If you can go food shopping or go to the doctor you can get a real ID. Way too many undocumented votes.
REAL ID is simple to get: 1) Primary document - Passport, Birth certificate, or naturalization certificate. 2) Proof of Social Security number. NH allows people to write it on a piece of paper, since the number itself is run through S/S. 3) 2 proofs of address: A lease, a utility bill (i.e. Comcast or Eversource), a current State ID or DL (since it is mailed to an address), or an affadavit from someone who lives at a NH residence and affirms that the applicant lives with them. (FL did away with this one). Permanent Residents are allowed to get a REAL ID, too.

The problem is with small towns there isn't a lot of people to pull volunteers from to work these polls. Many of us were there at 07:00AM to set up, and were still there counting votes at 10:00PM.
We counted everything twice and all our numbers matched the numbers of everyone else in the room. How many checked in, how many checked out, how many ballots are there, how many votes are there. Any one of those numbers being off - we all counted again.
This just looks like sloppy writing, but that's a bullshit excuse. Rushing and stupid mistakes won't get you out earlier - slow down and do it right. If you screw up - make sure the correction is obvious.

Dumbasses.

I'm thinking most of the blue voting are lifetime NH residents. I don't have time to show it. We've seen it before. NH doesn't want to admit it's far more liberal than it displays in it's gun laws. Sorta like Vermont, but without the dreads and patchouli.

Nothing to see here I am sure.

She really out performed her competitor.

RealID or you don't vote. That the way it should be. If you can go food shopping or go to the doctor you can get a real ID. Way too many undocumented votes.
No thanks. I'll skip the voting.
It's useless anyway.
A real smart American once said "If you're vote mattered, they wouldn't let you do it."

NH Is certainly still salvagable....picking up a few new toys that would make Maura's head spin since I moved up. Locals are pissed at the results of the elections outside of places like Manchester. But head over to Keene, and it's worse than Cambridge ever thought of being. Pick and choose wisely if you move up here!

In Bound Wednesday:

zastava-arms-usa-zpap92-pistol-762x39-serb-red-10-1__86736.1655837402.jpg
You're going to love it. My M92 may be my favorite AK. Zastava is really on a roll. Dremel off the weld on that muzzle nut and put on a proper booster or 4 piece flash hider when you get it!

I'm thinking most of the blue voting are lifetime NH residents. I don't have time to show it. We've seen it before. NH doesn't want to admit it's far more liberal than it displays in it's gun laws. Sorta like Vermont, but without the dreads and patchouli.

NH has lots of "home grown" dems....

We have a ton of self professed former/current "hippies" who are aging out of the system......people who were born to republican families who went to college in the 60's/70's and came back from these liberal instututions self professed progressives.

periodically you overhear a conversation at the transfer station where one of these people are bragging about having protested at seabrook back in the day.

Our biggest problem imho is out of state students who are also claimed dependents of parents.....who vote in NH instead of voting absentee ballot in their home state.

The overwhelming majority are not "residents" in any way/shape/form......they come to NH for the school year then go "home"....rinse and repeat next school year.....

Back
Top Bottom