• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hassan 1100 votes in town of 700

The day in person, hand written, and physically counted votes stopped being the only way to determine elections, election integrity died.

Mail ins and computers are not an option. Anybody with a an ounce of good judgement knows it.

It's over. And I'm sure both sides cheat. One side just has a lot more support.

Her actual total (assuming the typo) is 6059, which means Bolduc won Coos County. It’s only 1000 votes, you say, and in this race, that’s not much. Hassan won by over 57,000 votes. But it does beg the question; are there any more typos?

So NH is as crooked as any other state when it comes to voting??? C'mon, it cannot be true.
That one was a typo - I was having a hard time picturing pinkie-swearers schlepping all the way up to Columbia.

But yes, pinky-swearers and college-kiddies. And the usual and assorted as well.

That one was a typo - I was having a hard time picturing pinkie-swearers schlepping all the way up to Columbia.

But yes, pinky-swearers and college-kiddies. And the usual and assorted as well.
A number of college-kiddies switched to NH licenses on the Tuesday of the election. They were specifically mentioning voting. Of course, their "legitimate" address is on the UNH campus. :rolleyes:
There goes my Plan B, NH has turned into Ma. just without the firearms restrictions and State Tax.
Yet. Give it time. The (R) fudds in NH will turn it blue, yet.

I don't know, I think Littleton is turning into a liberal stronghold, it will only grow from there, unfortunately.

Nothing to see here I am sure.

as we at our house received 3 (three) sets of voting cards for remote voting - i bet it could have been even more.
if system itself is totally broken, or, sorry, it is not broken - it is DESIGNED to be 'flexible' - we get now all that flexibility at once and none of that is cheating.
as cheating is breaking the rules, and the unlimited amount of mail in votes is a rule - it is a feature, not a bug. therefore, whole process now can be pretty much disregarded.

If the Democrats are ensuring that ONLY they will win elections...
Then it's time for Conservatives to become Democrats and f*** the hell out of their politics...

When there is ONLY One Party... destroy the Party from within...

1668363529424.png

Nothing to see here I am sure.

400 illegals, how else.

That one was a typo…
Let’s look at this critically. They know and expect to be accused of cheating. Especially if they actually have. What better way to toss out a bone than to seed an obvious cannot be overlooked mistake. People see the obvious and then form an opinion. It’s textbook…

it's a typo on the states website but I wonder how many other typos are out there. you don't need widespread voter fraud. wish I was retired and then I could go through the states data and I bet there are plenty of other "mistakes"

Republicans believe in the rules and the Country, liberals don't.
The early voting will kill us unless Conservatives come up with a game plan to counter the Leftist's advantage.
I'm betting the Donk game plan is to use the checklist to figure out who (Republican) has voted early, and thus where to focus cheaty resources.

Now, one possible strategy is to maintain unaffiliated status (or even register Donk!) I know we're talking about New Hampshire, but just as an FYI you need to remember that has consequences elsewhere, e.g. in Connecticut you can ONLY vote in the primary of the party in which you're enrolled, and changes to party enrollment (from anything except unaffiliated) take effect THREE MONTHS later.

I'm betting the Donk game plan is to use the checklist to figure out who (Republican) has voted early, and thus where to focus cheaty resources.

Now, one possible strategy is to maintain unaffiliated status (or even register Donk!) I know we're talking about New Hampshire, but just as an FYI you need to remember that has consequences elsewhere, e.g. in Connecticut you can ONLY vote in the primary of the party in which you're enrolled, and changes to party enrollment (from anything except unaffiliated) take effect THREE MONTHS later.
Half the Dems in Pa. voted well before election day which helped that idiot Fetterman and his illegal wife.
Known fact, Dems vote early and by mail, R's show up at the polls.

I hate to admit it, the republicans do not have a platform. They were just counting on people being pissed.
If Republicans are really cheating at elections like you say, they are doing it really, REALLY badly. :mad:
Oh, no doubt. But I think it is only fair to assume that some conservatives are willing to take the risk as well. We just don't have the post office, the programmers of the voting machines and ballot counters in our back pocket. So yup, we are really bad it.

Going forward I will act as a "Government of One."

I am having trouble deciding on the tax structure though. Flat rate or Progressive tiered... 🤔

Back
Top Bottom