Has Ebay just given up?

There are many, many hi-cap AR-15 magazines for sale currently on Ebay. I noticed that some auctions from even last week were eventually pulled by Ebay enforcement, but now it looks most are making it through. And these are advertised properly as 20/30 rounds.

eBay relies on people to report such auctions before they investigate. They just don't have the manpower to sit and read every auction.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
eBay relies on people to report such auctions before they investigate. They just don't have the manpower to sit and read every auction.

But they are looking at what is reported and acting...ask me how I know :(

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

because they pulled your ad for a $85 FDE pmag? [wink]

I don't know, but the postal inspector could set you up with a 10-year felony if the article comes across state lines (damn commerce clause) !
Be careful.

I don't know, but the postal inspector could set you up with a 10-year felony if the article comes across state lines (damn commerce clause) !
Be careful.

Not sure if serious. Yeah, if you ripped someone off while accepting postal money orders or committed mail fraud, sure, but I'm not sure what this rumination has to do with Ebay.
-Mike

If someone from out of state is selling a 10-round magazine on e-bay, and it's not what was stated (by accident or by design) and ends up being a post-ban magazine, the postal marshall can come down on you like a ton of bricks as we're only allowed pre-ban mags here in MA, correct ?
Sting operations over the internet are common, are they not ?

Last edited:
Be careful.

Not sure if serious. Yeah, if you ripped someone off while accepting postal money orders or committed mail fraud, sure, but I'm not sure what this rumination has to do with Ebay.

-Mike

There were no Ruger BX-25 mags on there last week. Do a search for them now!

Jeesus. going about $80 on average based on completed listings... might have to offload one... snagged 4 before this shit got heavy.

Back
Top Bottom