• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Has anyone seen this/tried this (Mosin-Nagant ammo)?

I was at the local Second Amendment emporium and I saw a box of 7.62 "Nagant" rounds (sorry I forget who puts them out - it was a blue box). Has anyone tried these in a Mosin? I think it was 68 grain...? I don't need M-N ammo, but I saw them and I looked. I think they were about $32 a box for 50.

It didn't mention the 54R part which made me put them back down.

I think that's around the match grade loads.

The nagant revolver ammo is so odd. Bad ass odd little gun. I want one so bad. If I ever move to a free state I'd buy a can for it in a heart beat.

Ugly as hell but yeah. Only thing I don't like is the odds that it'll be a grenade. Too many forums talking about rusty barrels, bad gas seals etc. Also the trigger pull is supposedly atrocious at best. Sucks.

Ugly as hell but yeah. Only thing I don't like is the odds that it'll be a grenade. Too many forums talking about rusty barrels, bad gas seals etc. Also the trigger pull is supposedly atrocious at best. Sucks.

That's why I'd look at it befor I buy. Nearly got one from classic fire arms for 100$ but I would rather look it over. And there two different ones they made . Think one is sa/da and the other is da only ? I forget . Depending when there made the trigger is better or worse .

Back
Top Bottom