• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Has anyone seen any M&P 15-22?

I've bee searching like crazy for one of these. I'd really like to buy one for training on the AR-15 platform on the cheap but I cannot find one anywhere. Beyond keeping an eye on the classifieds has anyone seen one in stock anywhere?

Got mine on gunbroker, $600.

See, I've seen plenty for that rate. I just remember them going for $400 in the not too distant past and I don't want to pay panic prices for one, which is part of the reason I can't find one.

Thanks for all the tips guys! Ill have to make some calls and send some emails tomorrow.

Got mine at Four Seasons maybe a month and a half ago. Black, about $400. Their website says out of stock but they had a handful when I was there. Been there a couple times since and they have always had some there. Just pop in and see what they have, or give them a call. No way I would pay Gunbroker prices on anything nowadays.

Shooters Outpost in Hooksett has a million of them. Really.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Saw plenty of 22 cal AR15's there today. Seriously a true metric asston worth. They even had some real AR15's in stock. [shocked]

For the money, I'd rather get a real AR15 though. Since you cannot change the 22LR version to a regular AR15 later, I don't see the point. Especially when you could get the kit to use 22LR in the AR15.

The gun is probably the easiest, the mags and ammo is going to be hard. I purchased the gun in June and took till October to get 5 of the long neutered and 5 of the small 10 round mags (and no they are not for sale.... my daughter loves shooting it.) I would start putting your name in some of the sites and LGS just for the mags.

Back
Top Bottom