Has anyone seen any Glock 9MM Keltec Sub 2000s?

I've been looking for a Glock 9MM Keltec Sub 2000 for months now. I've had a WTB ad posted in the classifieds, I've been to or called countless stores... I've got a free box of ammo of your choice (assuming I have one or can find it in stock somewhere), or a couple of preban AR 15 magazines for anyone who can help me locate one. I know they're out there, and I even saw a few for sale in the classifieds here a few months before I started my search. I'm located in western MA, but at this point I'd be willing to travel just about anywhere in New England.

When they show up in a store, they disappear within the hour. I haven't been able to get one either.

Maybe shop outside the state and have it shipped to your LGS?

I'm in PA and I'd wager there's one around here. If I see one, I'll PM you.

Dang is this thing getting as popular as a Glock 17? On our last trip to Florida I knew I should've purchased one of the ones that I had seen there, but figured I already have one and just need to get the Glock to complement my sub2000! Keep looking though one will turn up.

Charles.

Is there a reason it HAS to be the Glock version? I ask because it increases your chances of finding one considerably if you are open to other mag styles. I at first wanted a Glock version, was on a waiting list for a couple of months, and even started buying pre-ban mags in anticipation. Finally my LGS called and said they were only able to get a Beretta 92 version, so I jumped on it. You can get pre-bans just as readily for the Beretta version. I've considered selling it a few times because I don't use it a whole lot, but it is such a neat gun, and so hard to come by that I always decide to just hang onto it. Good luck, and if I see one, I'll pass the info along. There was one about a month ago at my LGS, but I'm sure its gone by now.

Kel-Tec needs to smarten up, all the money they're losing by the amount these things sell for use, when they should ramp up production. People want them! I want one! But not for the price they go for a lot of the time...

Check Outback Arms in Plympton and The Outdoor Shop in Yarmouth(he def. had one last Saturday, think he had at least one more coming in).

Back
Top Bottom