Has anyone one here got their LTC in Wareham in the last year or so?

Hi All! I'm looking for anybodys recent LTC or FID experience in Wareham. I know 2 years ago when my brother-in-law applied it only took 2 weeks. I dropped off my app on 10/15/08 and I'm still waiting. I'm wondering if anybody is getting their gun permits here.

My brother just got his in Wareham (first timer--LTC ALP) with no problems. Probably took him about 6 - 8 weeks. Why wait 6 months to ask?

Thank you for your responses. I have been checking every month since I dropped off the paperwork. I figured with the cutbacks and everything else going on between the pd and the town that they were busy. I also figured the demand was up. I guess I was wrong. Thanks again.

I figured with the cutbacks and everything else going on between the pd and the town that they were busy. I also figured the demand was up. I guess I was wrong. Thanks again.

Actually, you're not wrong, demand is up. So are denials and downgrades on renewals. Even so, you've waited WAY too long. You should call the CHSB and ask them if your LTC has been issued, and if so, when.

Thank you for your responses. I have been checking every month since I dropped off the paperwork. I figured with the cutbacks and everything else going on between the pd and the town that they were busy. I also figured the demand was up. I guess I was wrong. Thanks again.

No you are right on both counts. Just be glad you live in a green town. The police hear are great people who believe in freedom.

No you are right on both counts. Just be glad you live in a green town. The police hear are great people who believe in freedom.

We do have a great group here in town although we are less one now. I'm going to follow up with the Lt., never hurts to ask and I can thank him for keeping up on the press releases.

I asked my friend this morning who has been waiting about a month. She checked on it last week, and the officer said he was swamped with new apps.

New apps is a good thing, and I don't mean to disparage the officer, but your wait is ridiculous. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom