Has anyone here had the chance to shoot the Springfield XDM Mod2 in .45 acp?

Recently I've decided that I think I want to add a .45 to the "armory". The Shield looks promising, but I've been really smitten by the spec's and videos I've seen of the Springfield XDM Mod 2. It looks like it's pretty much exactly what I'd be looking for , but alas.......I cannot find one to try. I wonder how much of a difference there is between shooing the Mod 2 and the XDM 3.8
which also has gotten my attention but I cannot find one of those either.
Last but not least the Sig P320 in .45 is going to get here eventually as well, that may be a contender too.
the Glock 30 would have to be an "S" but would probably work as well, but....the Mod2 is the smallest of the bunch and I really like the looks of it overall. (XDM 3.8 too)
anyone?

Last edited:
I've got a 3.3" Mod.2 45. The ergos work for me, and the Grip Zone is a bit more comfortable than my XDs. Trigger take up has bit of sponginess to it but it breaks clean. 9+1 of 45, using the flush fitting magazine. Extended mag fits well into the grip. Never handled an XDM.

I have the xd mod 2 sub compact 9mm shoots like a dream. Looking for a .45 myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom