Has anyone got a MG liscense in Brockton lately?

The guys at GFA arms in Natick said that the licensing officer in Brockton gave out a few green cards in 2013 and 2014 so far, is this true?
My whole family is about to apply for their green cards if that is the case :) We all have our C&R so i wouldn't think of a reason why we couldn't get our MG license.

I thought that you don't need MG lic in Brockton, as long as you keep it there and only shoot outside of public ranges [laugh]

The guys at GFA arms in Natick said that the licensing officer in Brockton gave out a few green cards in 2013 and 2014 so far, is this true?
My whole family is about to apply for their green cards if that is the case :) We all have our C&R so i wouldn't think of a reason why we couldn't get our MG license.

Just make sure you're aware of how expensive MGs have become... can't say as I've heard of a whole family getting MG licenses, but hey more power to you.

I thought that you don't need MG lic in Brockton, as long as you keep it there and only shoot outside of public ranges [laugh]

Well, some of them still need thier other greencard regardless ;)
And Warren Ave/Green St./Clinton St./ Almost every street in Brockton is a public shooting range, and you dont need any liscence/membership or MA compliant gun for that matter xD

Just make sure you're aware of how expensive MGs have become... can't say as I've heard of a whole family getting MG licenses, but hey more power to you.

And my Mother and father are getting thier liscenses, when im 21 ill apply if they are successful. And being a retard who is even more so retarded when i have money in my hands, i probably wouldnt be afraid to drop 20k on a gun that goes pew pew pew really fast if i had the chance :)
Plus its a very very good investment. I wouldnt doubt if i didnt make a killer profit in a deacade or two.

Nobody's gonna talk about that in public, or at least not on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom