Has anyone considered?

The absolute insanity that is about to be spewed forth from the Anti camp? Put on your raincoat and prepare to duck! What ever you do stay away from CNN...duck it's the Moonbats!

Last edited:
Yep, I was just thinking that same thing. It will be truly amazing in it's lack of logic and vitriol.

"What ever you do stay away from CNN..."

Yes the last thing I want is to kick the sh*t out of my T.V. and have to replace it. Gonna save that money for guns! [devil]

The NPR report on it was just short of sickening. The reporter had some sort of valley girl thing going on. It was like "Omigod! Like everyone knows that it's a collective right. It's been that way for seventy years!"

They have been saying the 2nd only apply to the military and militia's so long, they actually convinced themselves it was true. Every gun grabber out there is remembering the countless arguments they have had in the past with pro gun people over this issue and whether it's an individual or collective right.

What an awful moment they must be having today![rofl]

The funny thing is IMO they will only ensconce themselves further into obscurity by protesting this ruling in any way shape or form. If you think about it, in the grand scheme of things, although good for us, the ruling is still pretty
narrow. The antis are running around acting like the sky is falling when the reality is on the ground in DC, future gun owners in DC will still likely have to jump through a bunch of flaming hoops even to keep a handgun in their home. The position of the bradyites that any reduction in government authority, even the narrow part carved out by scotus today, is "bad" only highlights their extremism.

-Mike

Even Obama is in a tail spin. He held off his opinion until AFTER the ruling and then claims it supports HIS position, which is total BS.

Good part is the topic is front and center in the middle of our national election and hopefully it'll put Obama on the hot seat. He's probably wishing the whole thing would just go away until after the election.

Even Obama is in a tail spin. He held off his opinion until AFTER the ruling and then claims it supports HIS position, which is total BS.

Good part is the topic is front and center in the middle of our national election and hopefully it'll put Obama on the hot seat. He's probably wishing the whole thing would just go away until after the election.

From the AP: Barack Obama sought to straddle the subject by saying he favors an individual's right to bear firearms as well as a government's right to regulate them.

From the AP: Barack Obama sought to straddle the subject by saying he favors an individual's right to bear firearms as well as a government's right to regulate them.

This totally empty suit will say and do anything to get elected. He could end up putting the Clintons to shame in that regard. If you really, really listen to what he says (nothing substantive), the "general tone" is Marxism and Communism. Pay close attention over a period of time and see if I'm wrong.

You people cling to your guns and religion because your angry! [rofl][rofl][rofl]
Yup, angry at our Congress for being so ineffectual and not listening; angry that we are not "allowed" to use our own resources; angry that our country is being overrun by illegals and all of us end up paying in one way or another through taxes or medical insurance fees; angry that we are becoming a nation of sheep and are letting our way of life slip away; angry that the US haters among us get all the press; angry that all the good things this country has done and contributed to the betterment of the world in general goes unrecognized and unmentioned; angry that we are told that we must contribute more and more to "the world", while at the same time our contributions are ignored; angry that there are people working from within to destroy our country and culture....and our "leaders" are either too blind to see it, or so duplicitious that they are part of it; angry that our country is slipping away, being given away, and being strangled; angry that we keep electing the same jerks time after time after time. Should I go on? Do I dwell on these things? Absolutely not...it would drive a rational person nuts if they did so. These are observations and food for thought. Unless we "think" and look at all that is going on around us, we will become the mindless, spineless, numb robots out of some Sci Fi movie. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom