Has anyone been to Gartman Arms on Route 1 lately?

The original owner told me he gained to much weight for the chopper. He went to a powered trike with the big para-glider chute. I met him when he was building the chopper and pouring cement for the addition. RIP

I heard there was a wack job from the former ZH working there without a LTC or any L

Last edited:
He told me he gained to much weight for the chopper. He went to a powered trike with the big para-glider chute. I met him when he was building the chopper and pouring cement for the addition. RIP

What?

Great folks over there. Was there on election day getting some last goodies before the shit hit the fan.
I hope they open back up for business soon!

I was in there in September talking with the guys. They had to shut down suddenly some time in July as well when the ATF did a surprise audit. This might be another surprise inspection.

When a gun store does something like that,it's never good.I hope I am wrong because they are nice guys,but I smell ATF,AG,or both.

When a gun store does something like that,it's never good.I hope I am wrong because they are nice guys,but I smell ATF,AG,or both.
One of the first things Trump needs to do is get the Bitch Democrats and controling Republicans out of the ATF and replace them with pro gun guys and girls. Obama is going to be kicking our arses on his way out.

As always...They changed their attitudes 180 degrees after the initial "trouble" and were not, as far as what i heard straight from them, taking any chances with any grey areas.

Appears to be a bit much speculating going on here. Great shop and really nice people at Gartman. They reopened quickly after the August thing. Hopefully, they will be back shortly.

Somebody here must know whats up, no? I was planning on heading in this weekend to look at a pistol: but if they're not coming back, I may have to go for a drive elsewhere. I'd like to give the local guy business if possible.

One of their salesman talked me OUT of buying an M1A SOCOM16 the day before the Election. Why? Because i've been out of work for over a year and have a family to feed. He'd rather I spend the money on family for now. He was right...the gun is still there for me to buy. That was a real stand-up thing to do. And it's why I'll go back!

-JR

They have updated their Facebook, looks like they are opening up shortly,

I was beginning to think the rumors of a shoot out there might have been true.

One of the best shops around. Everyone in there knows what they are talking about and have your best interests at hand.
I bought my Sig P238 Talos there for a reasonable price. Never seen another one for sale anywhere else for the price i paid too. What sold me 100% on it was the two free boxes of girl scout cookies and a box of ammo they threw in with it [smile]
They also do cerakoting in the gunsmith shop. Tim the gunsmith did my S&W 9 Shield and it came out absolutely perfect. The attention to detail far surpasses anything I've seen.

Great prices, great group of guys, great knowledge base. Also really love the amount of C&R stuff they have. If not to sell, then to just look at.

Back
Top Bottom