Harvard USPSA

I have never shot a match at that club but may be able to hit the next one...for those who have been, what time can I realisticly expect to be done shooting if I go.
thanks guys

There are a lot of factors that determine how soon we will be done. # of shooters, stage design, weather, but we are usually done by 2pm, and you can always leave early

One other thing - NOBODY wants to go first on a stage. If you are tight on time, ask to go first when you get to your last stage and ask the RO if he minds you leaving as soon as you shoot. Just be an eager target resetter/taper on the other stages so you get your share of helping done before you leave.

Great match, a huge thanks to the Harvard crew. The new classifier was interesting. Field courses were definitely awesome...

Oh and over a third of the shooters were shooting production... the biggest division for the day. Nice!

Great time today! Challenging stages too. I love shooting at Harvard.

I have been having some fun in production this year. There are some awesome shooters in that division.

The DAK in 40 is not the best tool for the job but I enjoy trying to compete with it!

I wonder how that girl on stage 1 grew a beard and stache. [devil]

Oh man... you ruined a beautiful picture. I thought for a while that would totally distract me. Don must have been pissed at you!

I never said that I have such artistic capabilities, just that I wondered how she obtained that great look.

Thanks to the Harvard crew for a great match. Well worth the trip from Maine!
It was good to see some old friends I havent shot with in a few years.
Paul Mitchell

Ah huh! So that's where the division winner came from! Damn nice shooting. I hope you live far up north and can't make it down too often... LOL J/K Hope you come down more often!

Hey Lugnut,

I looked at the results from the match and was wondering why you were listed a unclassified in Production.
It looks like your USPSA member is incorrect.

Hey Lugnut,

I looked at the results from the match and was wondering why you were listed a unclassified in Production.
It looks like your USPSA member is incorrect.

I think if you keep under-performing in your class like I have been lately they will demote you!! LOL. I'm not sure, HSC usually lists me correctly.

I have not shot enough classifiers in production yet to be classified. I usually play with a revolver or in Limited 10, but decided to try production for something different.
I find I like the challenge of shooting minor. It helps force good accuracy.

Last edited:
Ah huh! So that's where the division winner came from! Damn nice shooting. I hope you live far up north and can't make it down too often... LOL J/K Hope you come down more often!

I think you will be seeing a lot more of Paul in the future! ; )

Congrats on the Production win as well Paul!!!!

I think you will be seeing a lot more of Paul in the future! ; )

Congrats on the Production win as well Paul!!!!

Where is that stomping on the ground icon when you need it! [smile]

Hope to meet you next match Paul, maybe I can learn how to shoot better.

Back
Top Bottom