Harvard Uspsa Match

The forecast is for lousy weather followed by increasingly rotten conditions with flooding and sporadic mud slides. The only good part is that it will also be cold. Magazines will be lost in puddles and cold fingers will get pinched in moving parts. I hope some of you guys will still come out to join the fun. We plan to build 6 stages (Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise) with 3 long field courses, a speed shoot, a classifier, and Newman's usual surprise. (I wonder how the runner will work with soggy targets.)

See you Sunday. Even if it IS Mother's Day
speechless-smiley-040.gif

Cross-X said:
Hey, Round Gun Shooter, you better bring your submarine tomorrow, and I ain't talkin' about a sandwich!

I am wimpin out. Blowin a gale here to the point I can't see the road in front of the house.

Guess I will get those job quotes out.

Good luck to the water crew.

You missed a great time!!! It was a good match where staying dry was the name of the game. We cut it down to 3 stages because a few stages would have required a floatation device to get thru. My first match in the rain and it was a ton of fun...

Pete

PistolPete said:
You missed a great time!!! It was a good match where staying dry was the name of the game. We cut it down to 3 stages because a few stages would have required a floatation device to get thru. My first match in the rain and it was a ton of fun...

Pete

Man, if you like shooting in the rain, you shoulda taken the IDPA class at Riverside a few weekends back!

PistolPete said:

Pete

Glad you guys had fun. With my knees, I wouldn't be walking too good for a couple days.

Glad you didn't need a lifeguard

I ended up manning the sump pump and squeege all day. I did sneak out to MRA for an hour to test some new loads for accuracy and PF. Jeff ended up bailing out water out in Peabody at a friend's. So it was a no go for all of us. Guess it will just have to be bowlin pins with rifle at MRA next Sunday thats all.

Back
Top Bottom