November 16th this will be an outlaw steel match
It will be shot like steel challenge 5 strings
Steel will be in all different arrays and heights
Steel will be 5-7 pieces per stage
6 stages
It will be a fun match
2 guns per competitor is allowed for this one
Match fee is $15.00 per gun

After this match let me know how you guys liked this one and maybe we can make it a thing for the last match of every season

See y’all on the range
‘Ramon

Thanks to all that attended and helped it’s much appreciated!!

unfortunately
show down and outer limits were not totally set up correctly very minor issues shooters box and rifle and rimfire start points (my apologies) so we are not submitting these stages to uspsa for classification
But for those of you that shot centerfire we are trying to separate rimfire from showdown so we can submit showdown for you folks

if you have any questions PM me and I’ll be happy to answer

thanks again sour great match staff to all the ROs and all who helped set up and tare down !!!

see y’all in November
Ramon

Thanks to all that attended and helped it’s much appreciated!!

unfortunately
show down and outer limits were not totally set up correctly very minor issues shooters box and rifle and rimfire start points (my apologies) so we are not submitting these stages to uspsa for classification
But for those of you that shot centerfire we are trying to separate rimfire from showdown so we can submit showdown for you folks

if you have any questions PM me and I’ll be happy to answer

thanks again sour great match staff to all the ROs and all who helped set up and tare down !!!

see y’all in November
Ramon

Thanks Ramon - Another great match by you and the crew! November? Brr.
Cheers
Bob

I just uploaded results and paid the fee to steel challenge

As Ramon mentioned two stages were not setup correctly. We can't submit scores towards classification for stages that were not setup correctly.

Outer Limits: Boxes were not spaced correctly so I deleted the stage.
Showdown: low ready flags were not setup correctly. This did not affect anyone who shot from a holster. In order to get those scores to count towards classification I DNF'd all rimfire pistol, rimfire rifle, and PCC scores. We have no way of knowing who did/didn't start correctly so please don't ask me to submit your (low ready) scores for Showdown.

Thank you all,... my son and I had lots of fun. We are looking forward to next month's match.

Back
Top Bottom