Harvard Sportsmen's Club Members.

Agreed. Congratulations are in order, especially to Dan. I'm excited to see what is to come this year.

I just returned about an hour ago from the trip that caused me to miss the annual meeting. I want to thank everyone for the support and postitive energy that they put into the Harvard Sportsmen's Club.

I also want to reassure anyone that doesn't personally know me that I will be long dead and turned to dust before I would stand by and watch any restrictions that would strangle our rights and privileges as club members. We are blessed with a situation where we stand responsible for our own actions, and so far, we have done little to shame that responsibility. I am proud of our membership.

And for those that do know me, anywhere from the 300 yard range, to the Class 3 range, to the sub-gun shoots at the Action Pits, and everywhere in between; they understand that I not only support all activities, but I am happy spending time to make them as enjoyable as we can.

I hope that all the members will continue to lend their support in making our club the best in our region, and also in making me a good officer that will be worthy of your vote. Please feel encouraged to tell us exactly what is on your mind. We have terrific people on our Board of Directors who sincerely want to hear everyone's voice.

And to any non-members who are wondering what all the dust is about, please feel encouraged to check out the Harvard Sportsmen's Club, see our great facilities, and meet our members. It will be worth your time.

And to any non-members who are wondering what all the dust is about, please feel encouraged to check out the Harvard Sportsmen's Club, see our great facilities, and meet our members. It will be worth your time.

Congrat's Dan. And I would say it is not a dust-up so much as adults who are passionate about their sport and the club who will hold it's officers to the highest standard to make sure the club stays the best in NE. So we want to make sure the best people for the job are elected and represent the interests of the members. If our political elections were so diligently attended to, then elections at a local sporting club wouldn't be nearly so important!

Again, congrats. I look forward to your tenure.

I was unable to make the Harvard meeting, but would have changed my plans if I had known Dan was running.

Harvard has made an excellent selection.

All, it is that time of year again. The elections are coming up again next month. Here is Clarence's ticket which I support whole heartedly.

Dan Hurley--President (current Pres.)
Dave White--Vice President (current V. P.)
Peter Tierney--Secretary (current sec)
Jeff Bradbury--Treasurer (current Treas.)
Clarence Floyd--Board of Director (current BOD.)

Annual meeting: Feb. 18, 2010, Thursday
05:30-07:00 p.m., renewals, socializing, free
supper & beverages.
07:00 p.m., meeting starts.

Come out and support the leadership that has made Harvard great!

I see Clarence now supports Dan where he didn't before...

I'll definitely try to make the meeting. Dan has done a great job with the club and the entire board deserves recognition for the improvements we've seen in such a short time.

I will be there to support Clarence's ticket. This will cost me a vacation day (I work nights) but it is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom