• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvard Sportsmans Club

You can work 75 off your dues, but no discount initiations as far as I know.

This isn't a bad gym, this is one of the finest overall shooting facilities in the state.

The nice thing is by this time of year they prorate the membership fee ( not the $150 to join) since memberships all expire the same time (Feb?). And if you work at least 4 hours for them to work off membership, the yearly comes down to $75 for the next year.

Joining in Jan

Hello all, new to this forum, and just (finally) got off my butt to get my LTC. [smile] [smile] I've been to HSC a few times in the past to train with some friends and I thought it was a great facility! I'm looking towards joining hopefully in January (assuming I have a dime left after the holidays [sad] ). Due to the first being on a Thursday am I to assume that the meeting that I need to attend would be on the 8th and complete the safety brief on the 11th

We were there for about an hour, but mostly because it was a crappy night out and the board members were getting there late.

Not unless you are farting...

Didn't you see the new signs they put up at all the ranges?

fart.jpg

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I have a sponsor for the club, does he have to show up to the meeting that I first go to request membership, or do I just put his info on my application?

Back
Top Bottom