Harvard Sept 2014 USPSA match results

That was a fun match! Lots of real good stage design that could have been shot multiple ways.

Stage 6 was far more difficult than I had thought. I took everything from along the back, didn't advance forward at all, those wide transitions on mid-long distance targets burned me. Always something to work on.

Thanks to the Harvard folks for another well run match

Stage 6 was far more difficult than I had thought. I took everything from along the back, didn't advance forward at all, those wide transitions on mid-long distance targets burned me. Always something to work on.

That's the thing that's awesome about this sport, no mater how good you are there always something to learn.

Got to try out limited division today, with a pistol I had sighted in last night and a holster I had never used before. Was "interesting" to say the least

I took the easy way and moved forward: I still managed to get a mike.

Thanks to the HAS crew for putting on another great match.

Tried to design it so that there were probably at least 6 ways to shoot it, and I still don't know what would have been best. The longer shots take less movement but more time on the trigger; running gives easier shots, but takes time...

Thanks to the Harvard crew for putting on yet another great match, Thank you also for your tireless and continued support of our sport!

Yes! Not last place!. This was my second match, and I had a great time. Everyone is helpful and friendly. I'm terrible, but I always have a blast. I hardly ever stand and shoot at a target since trying action shooting. Everything else just doesn't do it for me and my pistol now.

Last edited:
Yes! Not last place!. This was my second match, and I had a great time. Everyone is helpful and friendly. I'm terrible, but I always have a blast. I hardly ever stand and shoot at a target since trying action shooting. Everything else just doesn't do it for me and my pistol now.

Hang on to your wallet [smile]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on to your wallet [smile]

Already spending money on this sport. Already purchased some USPSA targets and building some stands within the next couple of weeks so I can attempt a few drills. Just finished up installing new front/rear sights on my gun. Bought a belt and 4 mag holders just for competition, and used those for the first time during the match... I'm in trouble.

Targets can be had free at the matches. Stick around, help the crew break down the match and pick up some free targets.

Targets can be had free at the matches. Stick around, help the crew break down the match and pick up some free targets.

I actually show up on Saturdays to help set up, as well as stay well after it is over on Sunday to help break down and clean up. If you don't mind targets with a few holes in them, they are there to be had for sure.

Back
Top Bottom