• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvard Rifle Match 11/10

Does anyone know the particulars on this match? Round count and number of stages would be a big help.

The area 7 northeast section (cant link with this stupid tab) lists the match, 5 stages, $20. If I were a guessing man I would say 30rdsx5stages=150rds, bring 200-250 you should be good. I'm sure the MD will post an update here (rifle section) plenty befor the match.
David E.

Does anyone know the particulars on this match? Round count and number of stages would be a big help.

Fred, why would it be in the pistol section? There is a thread in the General competition inquiring what is needed for a USPSA rifle match. Info is added onto that.
5 stages, around 30 rounds max. No steel bullets (nonmagnetic). Max range around 50 yards.

Sorry, but I thought the thread in General Competition was, in fact, general and not specific to the Harvard match. I posted in the Pistol section because I have seen similar posts for disciplines other than pistol in this section.

Back
Top Bottom