• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvard June 2015 USPSA match results

Virtually everyone in production had a penalty on stage 6.

- - - Updated - - -

Was it an IDPA match? Person with least amount of penalties, wins? [smile]

- - - Updated - - -

No-shoots behind poppers, long shots on hard cover targets, a swinger, it was a challenging stage, one of those where you might have to aim..

- - - Updated - - -

No shoots behind two small steel poppers got a lot of people. Somehow I wasn't one of them, but I did get two misses on the target in the right corner. So -20 anyway!

I really liked the stage, very well done. Stage 6 and stage 3 were my favorites.

No-shoots behind poppers, long shots on hard cover targets, a swinger, it was a challenging stage, one of those where you might have to aim..

Yep, and they even changed two additional swingers to stationary targets to make it faster to reset due to the amount of people that showed up. The swinger that was left wasn't too bad as you could activate it early on and shoot the rest of the stage and leave it until the end if you wanted. Very well done stage I thought, the guy who set it up spent some time on it.

Stage 1 was my favorite since I placed 1st in Limited on it![smile] Stage 6 was discouraging for me since I started on that one. Very challenging. I wish I could do it over...

Stage 1 was my favorite since I placed 1st in Limited on it![smile] Stage 6 was discouraging for me since I started on that one. Very challenging. I wish I could do it over...

That's a tough stage too start a match on for sure. Don't feel too bad though, I got close to last on the stage I designed. To be fair it was my start stage as well. Wasn't near as tough as stage 6, but I blew it

Everyone needs a warm up stage!

Back
Top Bottom