• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvard August 2014 USPSA Match Results

Yet another awesome HSC match. Thanks to all for well run match. One of these days I'll make it through a match with out shooting the crap out of the "no-shoots"

Last edited:
Congrats to Mike! you got me good !!
Must be that awesome moon clip holder [smile]

And just a question/observation, the classifier had 7 steel targets didn't it, not 6 ?
(don't think it will change the results at all though)

It was my first match and I was terribad. But I didn't DQ, and had a silly amount of fun. Going to be showing up to the next one for sure.

Last edited:

And just a question/observation, the classifier had 7 steel targets didn't it, not 6 ?

I think it had 3 small steel and 3 big steel.

Mike E., this looks like a happy morning for you.

Nice shooting Mike

Thanks everybody. It definitely was the moonclip holder AND your loose strain screw [wink]. After shooting NB with you last month, I took your advice and did a LOT more shooting on the move. My points suffered but the end result was better. I still need to find the balance.

What is even better is that we had 7 revolver shooters at a local match! I went back and looked at the Harvard summer matches for last year and there were usually 2 or 3. Five of the Seven were shooting MINOR (did you hear that Sardina? [smile])

+1

They put in an extra target just for you Dave! ;-0

Hey Miguelito,

Nice shootin'. Is USPSA like judo where if you beat a black belt, you get your black belt? [laugh]

Just askin' . . .

Sorry I had to babysit out of town this weekend. [rofl]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Thanks everybody. It definitely was the moonclip holder AND your loose strain screw [wink]. After shooting NB with you last month, I took your advice and did a LOT more shooting on the move. My points suffered but the end result was better. I still need to find the balance.

What is even better is that we had 7 revolver shooters at a local match! I went back and looked at the Harvard summer matches for last year and there were usually 2 or 3. Five of the Seven were shooting MINOR (did you hear that Sardina? [smile])

Nice shootin' Mike! Congrats.....
BTW......Sardina is not listening ;-0

So practice does help? Guess I'll have to try that sometime..........

Maybe after area 7. Dave is building me a super duper new barrel for my
38 super. When it's done you better watch out!!!

That is good, is there a combined page we can look at ? I’d like to see how the 8 shot’s
faired with the other shooters.

They put in an extra target just for you Dave! ;-0
I believe they did R [wink]

Maybe after area 7. Dave is building me a super duper new barrel for my
38 super. When it's done you better watch out!!!
IIRC you have another 8 shot 38spcl revo collecting dust….and an AWESOME “high-capacity” moon clip holder to go with it !

One of you needs to let me borrow a rig for New Bedford end of the month so I can see if my hands work. [wink] You need someone to beat up on
What do you need Gary ? Holster and holder ? A gun too ?
I have a 627 5 inch and a Cup Challenge holster, and of course a moon clip holder.
You supply the ammo and belt - heck I think I have one of those too !
Lemme know.

What do you need Gary ? Holster and holder ? A gun too ?
I have a 627 5 inch and a Cup Challenge holster, and of course a moon clip holder.
You supply the ammo and belt - heck I think I have one of those too !
Lemme know.

Is that the 627 with the bent barrel? That might just work for me. Check your e mail [smile]

Back
Top Bottom