• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Harvard April 2016 USPSA match results

Is there a way to see results overall, meaning how I did compared to everyone, not just in my division? I can get that from Practiscore, can I get it from the USPSA site?

I also find overall results interesting, but USPSA only recognizes division results.

I agree. I'm never looking at that format again. I much prefer to say I came in second in my division. Easy to do when there was only two of us.

Actually, that is exactly where and how Combined results are interesting to look at. I'm assuming you shot L10, you can compare your times/scores against Production shooters, whom all were also limited to 10 rounds per mag, but whom were all scored Minor. It is the norm for an Open shooter to win overall, however A Master class L10, Production, or Singlestack shooter could win overall combined, but only show as a division winner at USPSA site.

Actually, that is exactly where and how Combined results are interesting to look at. I'm assuming you shot L10, you can compare your times/scores against Production shooters, whom all were also limited to 10 rounds per mag, but whom were all scored Minor. It is the norm for an Open shooter to win overall, however A Master class L10, Production, or Singlestack shooter could win overall combined, but only show as a division winner at USPSA site.
Yes that is me. I move at the speed of a slug and shoot slightly better than Helen Keller. I do like looking at the results and videos. They show me the areas I need to work on, which is pretty much everything but I have fun. Yesterday was the first time in a few matches my son didn't beat me so I feel better about that!

Thanks. Why does USPSA persist in refusing to post a simple overall score?

Contact Dave Bold the Area 7 director. I'm sure he'd be glad to bring this to attention of the powers that be. Unlike the 'other' action shooting game, the members of USPSA do run the organization.

Thanks. Why does USPSA persist in refusing to post a simple overall score?
Because of all the divisions. Having a Production or Limited shooter win High Over All is bad for self esteem. Do the Steel Challenge matches list over all, or by division?

Because of all the divisions. Having a Production or Limited shooter win High Over All is bad for self esteem. Do the Steel Challenge matches list over all, or by division?

Or it could make you practice a bit more . Or you could be pleasantly surprised as well . I think overall scoring would be more helpful than not

I'd rather see overall scores. Being first in a division of 1 means nothing.
By the way, when I started this there were no divisions, or even USPSA.

I'd rather see overall scores. Being first in a division of 1 means nothing.
By the way, when I started this there were no divisions, or even USPSA.

Or shot timers or the internet or computerized scoring. You old fart.

Back
Top Bottom