• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hartford Buy Back---7/19/2014

I say we all show up and see what happens. Maybe make a few purchases ourselves??

HARTFORD
GUN BUY BACKrough
Johnson Stewart Community Center
127 Martin St,Hartford, CT 06120
Saturday July 19[SUP]th[/SUP] 2014
10:00am through 3pm
Gift Cards will be given out in exchange for working firearms
Handguns = $200
Shotguns= $50
Rifles= $50
Guns from other towns will be accepted, but gift card exchange is only for Hartford Residents.

For clarity, the aforementioned pre-press conference is also at 127 Martin St. Htfd CT the Johnson Stewart Community Center.

July 15, 2014 Hartford CT
Pre-Event Press Conference:
“The Big Gun Buy Back”

Mother’s United Against Violence, WeWorks Coalition,Hartford Hundred Man Movement joins forces with Hartford Police Department to remove more guns off city streets.

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. representatives from the above mentioned organizations and others not listed will announce their up-and-coming “The Big Gun Buy Campaign” which will kick off on Saturday,July 19, 2014 at the Stewart-Johnson Center at 127 Martin Street in Hartford’snortheast community. The event will take place between the hours of 10a.m. to 3 p.m.

We are requesting the assistance of our local media outlets to help spread the word and highlight this important opportunity- the first tobe held in the immediate residential community. The collective statement of our coalition is; “the instrument of death must go, and the hope of a safercommunity must take root in the intentions of everyone involved”, states localactivist Pastor Sam Saylor, who lost his son Shane to gun violence in 2012.

Please place this request under seriousconsideration, for we are connected in this resolve for live free. ThePolice Chief James C. Rovella has authorized increased funds for this buy-backcampaign. Rev. Henry Brown, longtime anti-gun violence activist isorganizing this pre-press conference.

Last edited:
Damn money for Hartford residents only?????

Step 1: Buy junk guns for $100
Step 2: Sell for $200 to buy back program
Step 3: ??????
Step 4: Profit
Step 5: BUY AMMO

Last edited:
Damn, could someone have proofread that? [shocked]

37941979.jpg

White Feather

"On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. representatives from the above mentioned organizations and others not listed will announce their up-and-coming “The Big Gun Buy Campaign” which will kick off on Saturday,July 19, 2014 at the Stewart-Johnson Center at 127 Martin Street in Hartford’snortheast community. The event will take place between the hours of 10a.m. to 3 p.m."

So theyre taking the guns from the buyback and theyre gonna trade them for a Barrett .50 BMG...did I read that correctly?

Last few times i took my sig mosquito to the gun buyback they told me it had too much FT-feeds and if I expected a $200 target gift card then the least I could do was polish the feed ramp.

You'd better not sell them all your guns. In that neighborhood you're going to need something to protect you on your way out.

"Gift Cards will be given out in exchange for working firearms"

So how do they know if the gun works? Do they fire off a couple of rounds just to be sure?

Back
Top Bottom