• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Harper's Ferry Musket 1811 With Bayonet

I have a Harper's Ferry Musket that most likely saw service in the War of 1812 It is in it's original condition
as a Flint Lock, Most were converted to Cap-Lock, Few Got Away, This one is a Shooter, i shoot everything i collect
Unfortunately i have had Health Issues that prevent me from enjoying this excellent firearm, I shot this Last Summer
before my Accident, and have photo,s of the musket and the 50 Yd Target with 5 out of 6 shots in the Black the last ball was 3/4
of an inch from the black I paid Over Three Grand and would like to get as close to Three as i can, Reproduction,s cost almost Two
Grand This has a Beautiful Bore and Comes with the Issue Bayonet, This wont be available until i get back to Haverhill Mass as i am
sitting out the Pandemic in Daytona but i thought i would put this out so people interested will have time to check the market and Values
Thank's For Looking, Sheriff Dudley. P.S. This Might Be The One Lewis and Clark took on there Expedition ----- LOL

Back
Top Bottom