• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Kisspik002

NES Member
Just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a great day with family and friends.

For those who wear a uniform and those who have to work today, thank you, I know its not easy being away from family on the holidays. I have had to work many holidays myself and your dedication to duty is very much appreciated.

God Bless.

Just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a great day with family and friends.

For those who wear a uniform and those who have to work today, thank you, I know its not easy being away from family on the holidays. I have had to work many holidays myself and your dedication to duty is very much appreciated.

God Bless.

my sentiments exactly.

have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Trying to be thankful myself. Lost some family members this year. The table will look different...

244899ad7575dd4343acbee76893e00b.jpg

IMG_0298_zpsseratwvt.jpg

Happy blessed Thanksgiving, to you, yours, and all who serve our great nation. God bless and stay safe!
Remembering and praying for all who have left us, for many the day without them will be bittersweet. Hugs!

We all have much to be thankful for this year. We have really dodged a bullet in this country of ours. Happy Thanksgiving to all our members and to America, we won. [thumbsup]

Happy Thanksgiving to my NES fambam. I love you all, well most of you, okay, just some of you. Wait, no, just a handful. Ok fine, just 1 or 2. Maybe [grin]

Wishing everyone safe travels to and from your turkey destination. Also wishing lots of delicious foods for everyone. Cheers! [mg]

Thank you and to all the same.

Making clam chowdah with the daughter right now.....love it.

I have been making thanks giving chowdah for 14 years now. This year my daughter has exloded with the cooking skills. Let her take control of chili last year and now the chowdah.
At 8 years old. Other than the sharp I nife use and ingredient getting. She does it all

This is my breakfast today.... now to sit and wait for the main meal. Watch dog show a bit, snooze and post.

Awesome stuff ground pepper and a dash or 2 of hot sauce mmmm

Last edited:
Up and runnimg with a connection to the neighbor's hose bib. Time for football and beer. Cheers!

For those unfortunate ones trying to get somewhere on Thanksgiving by bus:

[video=youtube_share;mh0nmrOSFHw]http://youtu.be/mh0nmrOSFHw[/video]

John Candy is brilliant in this movie

Happy Thanksgiving!

85ea481bc3c177b1df2ec733eb7173e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I only hate you because I'm not invited - and by "hate" I mean invite me next time and all transgression will be forgotten - Auld Land Sign and so on - you bacon hogging hogger of bacon you!

If you were a Star Wars character you'd be the bacon hogging Jabba on the planet Bacon Hogger-too-ine!

Too far? OK, mebbie it's the beer - no Beer would never disparage bacon...especially in a open Carrie way...

cut off my hand I will join the dark side for bacon!

Oh wait! The Star Wars Marathon is next month - Never Mind!

Emily Matela signing off

Back
Top Bottom