Happy Thanksgiving NES

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday by far. No hype, no wrapping, no presents, just family. Everything I am most thankful for will be seated at the table.
I stopped at the bakery yesterday and picked up waaay to many delicious desserts, stopped at the local florist and picked up a beautiful center piece for our table because I know my wife loves it.

Happy Thanksgiving and may god bless to all who can not be with us because they are doing their duty, be it in the armed forces, or at the fire station, the police station, or the local hospital ( my nurse just got home, but others will be there all day ), and all the people who still just have to earn a living.

And God Bless the United States Marine Corps.

Truly a heart felt Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes to my entire NES family.
It does not matter if we've met or if I agree or disagree with any or all of your views and opinions.
My number one thought is just best wishes for all and Happy Thanksgiving 😊
👍

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Dinner might be a little late here as we may have some problems getting our turkey in the oven👇

turkey-with-guns.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoying some morning brews. 🌄
MV5BYmRiMzE2NGMtNGNlZC00MzFlLWI4ZmEtYjE4NjI2N2JjZTc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcyODY2NDQ@._V1_UY1200_CR154,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Happy 4th of July!

I kid I kid.

I hope everyone has a truly blessed thanksgiving, and holiday season.

May we remember those who won't be at our table with us. My brother in law is on duty today, and will be missing his daughters first thanksgiving

Back
Top Bottom