Happy Thanksgiving NES Family

BONESTOCK

NES Member
I want to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of my NES family. I want you all to be safe and happy and healthy.
Take time to be with your loved ones, and to remember those loved ones that have passed on.
Keep them all alive and with us by honoring their traditions and their memories with all those who are still with us.
God bless and my heart felt best wishes for all.

I want to wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of my NES family. I want you all to be safe and happy and healthy.
Take time to be with your loved ones, and to remember those loved ones that have passed on.
Keep them all alive and with us by honoring their traditions and their memories with all those who are still with us.
Also to you! This will be my last Thanksgiving in MA also as I'll be moving to NH, Dec 14th is the closing!

Couldn't have said it better.

Happy Thanksgiving and all the best to your family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

From scratch dinner w/ friends and family.

Vanilla bean cheesecake w/blueberry sauce topping. Check.
Sweet potatoes. Check.
Mash potatoes. Check.
Cape Cod salad with roasted walnut, bacon, apple and maple/dijon dressing. Check.
Jalapeno/lime Cranberry sauce. check.
Green beans w/ dill/lemon sauce. Check.
Dressing. In progress.
Sour dough bread. Check.
Pineapple w/ honey and cilantro salsa. Check.
Chicken stock as base for soup, dressing, and gravy. Check.
Long reduction for gravy. In progress.
And the star, Turkey. In progress.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving all.

From scratch dinner w/ friends and family.

Vanilla bean cheesecake w/blueberry sauce topping. Check.
Sweet potatoes. Check.
Mash potatoes. Check.
Cape Cod salad with roasted walnut, bacon, apple and maple/dijon dressing. Check.
Jalapeno/lime Cranberry sauce. check.
Green beans w/ dill/lemon sauce. Check.
Dressing. In progress.
Sour dough bread. Check.
Pineapple w/ honey and cilantro salsa. Check.
Chicken stock as base for soup, dressing, and gravy. Check.
Long reduction for gravy. Check.
And the star, Turkey. In progress.
Vanilla bean cheesecake with strawberry glaze is my Fave!!!!!!!! U just leveled up with blueberry sauce!!!!!! Can’t wait to get it…tomorrow😂👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom