Happy Independence Day NES and to all our Vets !

Special day for me, I ETS'ed out on this day 51 years ago. I landed in Boston where there was a huge transportation strike, so I took a 50 mile taxi ride, home. It didn't take me that long to realize I was not the same person...lol

I endured and feel privileged to serve my Country with such fine men. I do want take this time to say FU to all commies :D

Happy Independence Day to all of my brothers and sisters. The last day I saw my brother Rick was 4 July, 2012. And it was a great day.
He talked Mom and Dad into signing him in at 17. Turned 18 just in time to get to Khe Sahn for Tet, where he got his first purple heart and a bronze star.

18 years later, he got up early to see me off before the recruiter took me to. MEPS in South Boston. I always tried to live up to the example he set... I know one day we will meet again. God Bless America and God Bless the United States Marine Corps. Semper Fi.

And lets also not forget all those Americans, (our friends and neighbors who might not have ever served in the Military,) but are also Patriots, and
true Americans who work hard, support and raise their families, and respect our flag and the Constitution!

(And vote for Trump!)

Back
Top Bottom