• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy Husband

Gatling77

NES Member
After 2+ years of "nagging" my wife, she finally took her MA basic firearms class, next up is to get her appointment set up at the PD for her LTC application...I am one happy husband!

Congrats, I'm in the same boat, I have my wife, two daughters, two nieces, a brother in law and a friend of my wife all signing up for the class.

Congrats, it's always better to have the wife involved. Once they realize that guns are like shoes (need lots of different ones for different uses)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Not good at all last time I checked there was no Payless for guns. Don't make the shoes analogy the only one your hurting is yourself

- - - Updated - - -

Cudos on her getting it tho wish mine would

when i decided to get into the sport, my wife said "no problem, just don't expect me to shoot a gun" HA!!! first range trip she ran through a brick of .22's and was looking for more. she has since obtained her ltc. although she will never carry, she is comfortable knowing where the guns are in the house and how to use them

Wives may get the LTC just so that if anything happens to you they'd be able to take possession of your guns "cleanly" and either sell them or swap them for more shoes or handbags or sports equipment, etc. That was why my Next-Ex got hers. She doesn't shoot or own a firearm. When I kick the bucket she'll be able to take her time with my entire collection along with all the Dillon gear I have and sell it off as she needs to. Shrewd. Very shrewd.

Mine finally understands why I need a single stack 9 when I already have other 9's. Congrats, good job and get her used to carrying ASAP

Need to gloat just a little bit. Here's a pic of my wife. She's an Appleseed Shoot Boss in her own right and the second name on the FFL for Lonely Mountain Arms.

Our first anniversary is Sunday; we're building a matched pair of ARs in 300 AAC Blackout. (ARs are for the first anniversary, right?) Oh, and she does outshoot me on the rifle range. So what? When the zombacalypse happens, she's got my back and I've got hers.

Yup, I'm a happy Dwarf.

AliwithanAR_zps2c1f858a.png

Back
Top Bottom