• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy Healey Day!

After Orlando I placed an order for a Spike's Spartan lower; they were running on an eight week wait list. On week seven of my wait, 7/20 happened. No lower. Since then, I've moved to NH. A couple weeks ago, I picked up the very lower I was unable to obtain in MA. Today, I received notification that my BCM Enhanced LPK was delivered.

I'll be assembling it tonight to mark the occasion.
[cheers]

Last edited:
Jeez, I hadn't thought about buying a gun today... Well, to be clear I hadn't thought of today as the day to buy a gun. Of course I thought about it today. Otherwise I wouldn't have been refreshing the classifieds all day.

A81204E4-BBCC-4684-AE00-83A4457EBBFE.gif

i forgot about this anniversary. brings up a sour taste in my mouth just thinking about the chain of events. happy july 20th everyone. [puke]

This needs to be a thing. We need to organize and break sales records every 7/20. Like a gun owners Black Friday. I'm going to start saving now.

It's been slightly better since the Worman verdict since some gun shops now sell lowers. Still, I want to walk into a store and buy a brand new AK47 off the shelf.

Would have been soooo sweet if Kavanaugh was sworn in today... it will happen soon enough and with SCOTUS reconfigured we may be able to celebrate 7/20 by buying something and not having to worry about it being ... compliant!

Would have been soooo sweet if Kavanaugh was sworn in today... it will happen soon enough and with SCOTUS reconfigured we may be able to celebrate 7/20 by buying something and not having to worry about it being ... compliant!

SCOTUS is eventually going to affirm 2A right as including public and effectively grant Constitutional Carry in 50 states. I await the day my LTC becomes a bookmark.

Docs appointment this am then work, no time in between to go. Tomorrow is going to be a NICE day. Gonna load up the Gadsden and head to the range. I feel a nice long day of magnum therapy coming on...

Back
Top Bottom