• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy Flipping thanksgiving (Justified Rant)

What do you mean by mad dogging? All I'm able to surmise from this post is that you went a round or two with a civilian in a bar parking lot for looking at you wrong...I don't really see how that is calling out a coward.

What do you mean by mad dogging? All I'm able to surmise from this post is that you went a round or two with a civilian in a bar parking lot for looking at you wrong...I don't really see how that is calling out a coward.

the good ol' mean mugging... as in dirty looks.

best to punch em in the snot-box and take their lunch (beer) money.

[rofl]

the good ol' mean mugging... as in dirty looks.

best to punch em in the snot-box and take their lunch (beer) money.

[rofl]

That's one way to deal with it.[laugh] Me unless they were a total ass I would let it roll off my back. Then again I enlisted right after VietNam so I had plenty of those looks, even when I was flying overseas in uniform.[thinking]
Figured they had no clue.

Good morning gents. I first want to recognize all of the sacrifices that the Service Members of the United States & their families are making . . . God Bless the U.S. Military.

I was with some of my fellow service members this evening; giving thanks and celebrating this great holiday. We were @ a local watering hole, all of the townsfolk were in attendance. One individual was paying particular attention to the group of fine Americans I was with. Myself and my friends (2 Soldiers,2 civilians, a Marine, & an Army husband) took note of the aggression that was being displayed towards us. We discussed the "mad dog" looks we were receiving & decided the appropriate action was to question the individual who was mad-dogging us. The "young man" I approached [that was mad-dogging us] became extremely defensive & apprehensive upon questioning. It became apparent that he had no clue what service was. I asked what unit he was with . . . after a few seconds he said "the 125th". I knew he was lying, we took it outside & it ended abruptly.

I cannot express my anger towards this puke. Please, call out these f***1ing cowards when possible.

What's "mad dogging"???? If that is staring, is that supposed to be aggressive? I'm confused!

What's "mad dogging"???? If that is staring, is that supposed to be aggressive? I'm confused!

I wasn't clear enough in the OP, actually I can't even believe I posted this. The clown in question was making gestures, pointing, all sorts of crap . . . we let it go but then decided to approach him after last call. The dude was drunk, me and my folks had a few. I am thankful we didn't do any serious harm to this guy.

The main thing about this; the kid started claiming he was in the Army, made up a unit, then got called out. It makes me sick, what an embarrassment.

Ok thanks for the clarification! That makes it a bit more understandable for me. I wasnt entirerly sure what had happened after the first post, and had hoped there was more to it.

Well I spent my Thanksgiving in two countries, and had dinner in both places. At 11AM I had Thanksgiving dinner in Udari Kuwait and later that same day around 1900 I had Thanksgiving dinner again in COB Adder Iraq. Thanks big green army for that opportunity.

I typically mind my own business and don't pay much attention to being "mad dogged". I certainly wouldn't care to the point where I'd "take it outside".

Back
Top Bottom