• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy Easter NES !

Happy Easter folks!
I was planning to be up and out the door in time this morning to get to the highest point on the national seashore to watch the sun rise, but insomnia had other plans! Dang. I bet it was a really beautiful one too.
And what would that highest point be? Thanks

I'm not Christian, but I think one good thing about this pandemic is that it's putting Christianity back on the map due to missed holidays, especially when the Faith has taken a downturn in the past decade.

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter. Hopefully you can maintain worship outside of large gatherings.

In the Eastern Europe tradition has it that boys and men go around with their self made sticks and after they gently spank girls and women with those sticks they receive painted eggs in return. Spanking is suppose to bring health for the rest of the year.
Enjoy a fresh video of 2020 Covid version:

View: https://youtu.be/oQP1vrWzgUo

Happy Easter to all on NES who are Christians, Happy Passover to those who are Jewish.
And God Bless you Chesty, where ever you are.

First Easter in my life that I have not attended mass. For 25 years, my neighbor and I have combined yards, for a 3 acre Easter egg hunt. The kids we used hide eggs for, now bring their kids, but not this year.
Prayers for all effected. Thankful to be healthy and working.

Happy Easter! We are usually down the Jersey shore but the house was sold and we had to watch Mass on TV. Negatives- we won't see the in laws, Plus- i won't have to eat the food my sister in law makes and i don't have a 6 hour ride home. Time to start cooking the Easter meal so I can dig into the carrot cake I made yesterday.

My apologies Guy's and Gal's for not including Passover in the title sorry my bad.

Back
Top Bottom