• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy Coast Guard Day!

My uncle a Coast Guard veteran past away last week. The Coast Guard honor guard when folding the flag screwed it up and had to unfold the flag both my boys "Army" were not happy nor was I. I think the Coasties should train their honor guard a little better.

My uncle a Coast Guard veteran past away last week. The Coast Guard honor guard when folding the flag screwed it up and had to unfold the flag both my boys "Army" were not happy nor was I. I think the Coasties should train their honor guard a little better.

Where and when?

Using Resources: 1.

Should have reached out to the local CG Station. They'd have steered you towards a place to get drunk.

Okay, if you're Navy, they may have steered you towards someplace like the gay bar in Police Academy, but honest mistake if the Navy's looking for a bar.
Its like that old Marine Corps joke. The Navy invented sex, but it was the Marines that showed them they could do it with women.....

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Went to an awesome CG Day picnic a few years ago. It was like the old early 2000’s parties - roasted a pig, some tri-tips and smoked briskets, another BM1 and I getting hammered and granting a week of holiday routine and forgetting to tell the OiC. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom