• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy 4th of July to all my NES family

I read that the NRA actually supported her in 2012 when she ran Congress:

The NRA endorsed Hochul in 2012 when she ran, and lost, the race for the 27th Congressional District seat to Republican Chris Collins. Hochul had an "A" rating with the NRA and for a House voting record to protect the Second Amendment and rights of gun owners, including voting in favor of a law to allow people with a valid permit to carry their concealed weapon in any U.S. state.

A lot of them play gay deceiver thing to get in office. Gillibrand did it too. It's a dirty trick they use to get extra votes outside of the dirty NYC urban cup shit areas.

Damn the Capitol 4th Concert started out off the rails woke this year. No wonder John Stamos isn't hosting it.
Second act came in acting normal and the crowd went from sitting there, "meh... confused what's this this shit?" to "oh yay..here's the real concert"

Edit: nope, I was wrong it went to getting increasingly woke with identity politics. Yikes...

Last edited:
Just a note: I've really been enjoying the Fox News Independence Day coverage...

1. What do ducks love about the 4th of July?

Fire quackers!

2. Why shouldn’t you tell a broody hen jokes?

Her eggs might crack up!

3, What would you get if you crossed George Washington with cattle feed?

The Fodder of Our Country!

4. What do you call an American revolutionary who draws cartoons?

A Yankee Doodler.

5. What was the most popular dance in 1776?

Indepen-dance.

6. Why doesn’t fire get to enjoy a day off on the 4th of July?

Because fire works.

7. What protest by a group of dogs occurred in 1772?

The Boston Flea Party.

8. What did a patriot put on his dry skin?

Revo-lotion!

Back
Top Bottom