• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happy 4th of July Fellow NESer's and VET'S everywhere !

1919FAN

NES Member
Wishing a Happy 4th to the NES family and Vets everywhere , I hope all have a great holiday and a safe one while enjoying the freedom that we have. If you run into a Vet,Cop,Firefighter,Paramedic or First responder thank them for there service gratitude goes a long way . And one final shout out to the Chinese you know the gunpowder/firework thing.

Happy-Independence-Day-United-States-2015-famous-Quotes-SMS-Wishes.jpg

Happy Independence Day! and a major "thank you" to those who served and serve today. Patriots are the reason why we don't bow to any crown.

Last edited:
Happy Independence Day

to all our NES family and friends.

And a special Thank You to those who serve.

[cheers]

For your reading pleasure:

Amid all the contemporary political and cultural contests, today's Patriots must never fail to make the case for overarching eternal truths -- whether in debate with adversaries across the aisles of Congress, or with neighbors across Main Street. Lost in the din is the foundational endowment of Essential Liberty, and any debate that does not begin with this eternal truth will end with temporary deceits.

The most oft-cited words from our Declaration of Independence are these: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

https://patriotpost.us/pages/312

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I forwarded this to my daughter who is serving in Nepal right now with the US Army.

You are welcome. Now Nepal is not place that immediately comes to mind when thinking about overseas assignments.

Please tell her "Thank You" for serving.

Back
Top Bottom