• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Happiness Is Massachusetts in The Rear View Mirror

You get to finally buy 'assault weapons', 'high capacity mags' and 'silencers'. Where's the freedom pic?
I decided to first go big after leaving, just because I now could. And did.

20181027_104159.jpg

Then I decided to go small

20220507_220511.jpg

I don't think that I have any pictures with drums or Pmag 40's in them. I'm actually a fan of Okay 20's post ban in FDE. But I could take some if asked.

Life is good.

I'm hoping DeSantis does something with Constitutional Carry in FL and soon

Gun permits are issued by the Dept of Agriculture and the head of that is gunning for the Governors office.... she is a swamp creature Democrat of the worst kind.

the new family truckster says "welcome to Massachusetts" everytime I cross the state line.... I'd love to be able to change the voice prompt to something else.

But it is nice when going the other way when it says welcome to New Hampshire

I'm hoping DeSantis does something with Constitutional Carry in FL and soon

Gun permits are issued by the Dept of Agriculture and the head of that is gunning for the Governors office.... she is a swamp creature Democrat of the worst kind.

the new family truckster says "welcome to Massachusetts" everytime I cross the state line.... I'd love to be able to change the voice prompt to something else.

But it is nice when going the other way when it says welcome to New Hampshire

Fried isn’t even going to be the dem nominee for governor, the shameless Charlie Crist is beating her in all the polls. Crist is trailing DeSantis by 10-12% in the general election polls. The dem governors association (the body to raise money and help elect democrat governors) doesn’t have a lot of money and due to lack of funds and DeSantis being so strong, the dems announced months ago they were not going to be spending in Florida. They’ve basically conceded DeSantis will win.

I believe the Florida legislature is removing the gun license issuance by the dept of agriculture, they didn’t like the games fried played.

Re constitutional carry, the Florida legislature isn’t full time, I think they have may concluded their session. I think it will get more attention next year and will have a good chance to pass. DeSantis said he’d sign it, the legislature is the obstacle.

Fried isn’t even going to be the dem nominee for governor, the shameless Charlie Crist is beating her in all the polls. Crist is trailing DeSantis by 10-12% in the general election polls. The dem governors association (the body to raise money and help elect democrat governors) doesn’t have a lot of money and due to lack of funds and DeSantis being so strong, the dems announced months ago they were not going to be spending in Florida. They’ve basically conceded DeSantis will win.

I believe the Florida legislature is removing the gun license issuance by the dept of agriculture, they didn’t like the games fried played.

Re constitutional carry, the Florida legislature isn’t full time, I think they have may concluded their session. I think it will get more attention next year and will have a good chance to pass. DeSantis said he’d sign it, the legislature is the obstacle.

We'll see. FL has an obsession with all things licensing. From being a painter to a security guard, licensees needed. The state loves it. The state also loves to deny reciprocity to other states in just about every case it can get away with.

I havent quite put my finger on FL and it's gun law tolerances, however I havent heard anyone talking about the constitutional carry bill, and the one guy who I brought it up to who owns guns didnt seem to support it well.

We'll see. FL has an obsession with all things licensing. From being a painter to a security guard, licensees needed. The state loves it. The state also loves to deny reciprocity to other states in just about every case it can get away with.

I havent quite put my finger on FL and it's gun law tolerances, however I havent heard anyone talking about the constitutional carry bill, and the one guy who I brought it up to who owns guns didnt seem to support it well.
Section 790.015, Florida Statutes, allows Florida to recognize concealed weapon licenses issued by other states if the other state agrees to recognize Florida concealed weapon licenses.

Arizona recognizes Florida, and Florida already recognizes a F'ton of other states such as mine as well so I don't understand what you are saying considering that this isn't a big deal.

Word down here is tha DeSantis is going to sign Constitutional carry as soon as it gets to his desk. For those asking. My LTC took three weeks start to finish.

Section 790.015, Florida Statutes, allows Florida to recognize concealed weapon licenses issued by other states if the other state agrees to recognize Florida concealed weapon licenses.

Arizona recognizes Florida, and Florida already recognizes a F'ton of other states such as mine as well so I don't understand what you are saying considering that this isn't a big deal.
FL seems to do good with the gun license reciprocity. Not so much for others though

"Seeing Massachatwosh!ts in the rearview mirror" ...and never, ever look back!
Mount-Sodom-Lots-Wife-1.jpg

Yeah a python 4inch is on my wish list.
Next week the four inch and the week after that the six inch.
(I was gonna post this in the ¼" thread,
but it's better here).

Is that I-91 heading north into Vermont?
Thank you very much for thinking about it,
but no; the Mass Pike in Stockbridge.

At 2m35s, the car even drives past a shaded grove in the median
with turnoffs from both directions. It's been used to store
construction materials recently, but back in the day
you could see that the road crews had
tossed a couple of picnic tables there -
so that they could lunch in nice surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom